Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> About Us and Welcome Center
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zevael

re: Just stopped by to holla for a minute

What's up everyone? Looks like everyone seems to be doing well over here. I just wanted to stop by and say hi. I hope all my former guildmates are doing well and prospering (oops wrong place). I stopped playing Star Wars almost 3 months ago now. I miss it a lot, but I just don't have the time or energy to put into it right now. Playing with all you guys is something I will never forget though.

Have no fear though the rest of the GDC and my sith guild Pizza Party are still alive and kicking. Myself, Peran, Stryker, Trance, Panzer, Brexton, Eckhardt along with people from Pizza Party are all preparing for the Guild Wars 2 launch In August. Most of you may not know that Guild Wars 1 was a game that Peran, Stryker, Trance and myself played for years so we are looking forward to this one.

Anyway I just wanted to check in and tell everyone how much I missed them and I always leave my gaming options open. If anyone wants to get a hold of me feel free to email me at zelinc32@gmail.com or through steam under the name zelinc. Again I miss you all and hope for the best.

May the force be with you!

Also Known as: Zelinc | Tehron | Dan | Tanksalot | Carl-Weathers
ATownArmy
Member - 5 Years

Awarded:

Hey buddy! We miss you too! I know a lot of us are planning on playing GW2 when it comes out, so we'll have to coordinate and try to get on the same server. I know we played on Eternal Grove during beta, but I dont know what server we'll be on at Launch, time will tell.

If you ever want to come back to SWTOR, we'd love to have you. 1.3 is legit. Group finder is working surprisingly well, and after server merges, we have 100-300+ populations on the fleet 24-7, its awesome! Anyway, dont be a stranger around here, we misses you!

Hey Dan!!

I would love to see you guys come back to SWTOR on Prophecy of the Five it is so much more fun now than on Twin Spears. I still have fond memories of our raid group full clearing HM KP on the first night in columi gear! Those were the days... Anyway if anyone comes back have them hit me up. My toons are Humár, Tînfoil, Mistáke, and Karold. Easiest way is to just /who Pax Republica, had to do accents cuz some bastards had my names already

Hope to see ya around

So apparently I still have 40 days left of my subscription so if I can get the client working I may come over to your guys server to try it out.

With Guild Wars 2 Peran is going to be picking the server (because his life is video games) but I would love to get on the same server as you guys. If you guys are up for following us email me Atown. Actually just email me anyway so we can talk and junk.

Anyway good hearing from you guys. Talk to you soon.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Zevael

Anonymous wrote:
So apparently I still have 40 days left of my subscription so if I can get the client working I may come over to your guys server to try it out.

With Guild Wars 2 Peran is going to be picking the server (because his life is video games) but I would love to get on the same server as you guys. If you guys are up for following us email me Atown. Actually just email me anyway so we can talk and junk.

Anyway good hearing from you guys. Talk to you soon.

Oops wasn't logged it. My bad

ATownArmy
Member - 5 Years

Awarded:

Hey buddy, SUPER glad I got to do some PvP with you, it was great having you back for a minute (Humar and C'Dubb, you missed him by, like, 20 minutes) Anyway, be sure to log on often, as I'm always up to run some WZs or even some low-gear'd PvE with you. And I'm not sure if I have your email anymore, can you PM it to me?

Yeah it was fun to get back on for a little bit. I will try to check back soon.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> About Us and Welcome Center All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum