Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> About Us and Welcome Center
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Carneagevin

re: Hello from Vindication!

Hello everyone!

I'm Carneage, the guild leader of a small guild called <Vindication> and have been doing Ops with Nwahs and Waars for the passed few weeks. We just recently cleared Denova Story-Mode and were invited to enjoy a piece of the Pax alliance! Hopefully we can get to know everyone real well and make some new friends and fill some new groups!

~Carneage
ATownArmy
Member - 5 Years

Awarded:

Hey Carneagevin! Welcome to el forums de Pax! I'm Jordan, the Liaison around these parts, and I've heard a lot of good stuff about y'all from Nwahs, so WELCOME! We look forward to working with y'all in even more PvE and maybe some PvP too. I know y'all love you some raids, but about how often (if ever) do you PvP?

/wave

hello there :D

Asuka'Raein - Sage
Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

Yes! I hope to see Vindication join our "Coalition" chat. Our official alliance with Invictus and HoK would require much more time and communication, but the first steps are certainly there Happy

We have a few members including myself that love to PvP and get our PvP weekly done as fast as possible. And given the time, we try to get our dailies done every day too! We are a smaller guild and unfortunately we don't get to make 4 man pre-mades that often so we don't PvP 24/7 but more often we will pick an arranged time to get on and PvP together. Which is one reason why the coalition and alliance will be so great! We can hopefully pug and fill the PvP groups as needed throughout the week instead of at set times.

We do have a few people that strictly PvE so the need for more people to group with is even greater! I can speak for everyone wearing the Vindication tag that we aren't noobs and all have common sense when it comes to PvP, huttball passing the ball, defending points, the doors in the voidstar and civil war, etc. So hopefully we can always make a positive impact on your PvP experience!
Miraluka Soran

Welcome to the circles of Pax, my name is Miraluka, any of your guys are welcome to add me to their friends list for PvPing with. I'm a tank specced shadow and always fair much better when I can run with someone. I don't PvE so if I'm on I'm either doing dailys or running WZs.
Carneagevin

It was a fun time attempting a 16 man ops tonight! No one from Vindication has ever tried a 16 man ops, let alone in the new content!
Brandoe C

Yeah that was definitely fun last night. Great times getting our feet wet on Denova. We'll get em next time boys!

Photobucket
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> About Us and Welcome Center All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum