Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> About Us and Welcome Center
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dyzeee

re: Omni

Hello Pax Republica!

I figured I would paste my response to you, ATownArmy and for other PR members to see, from our forums -- I believe others will be posting, so keep checking in Happy.

"Wow, thanks for reaching out to us! that is awesome. First and foremost: My name is Dyze! and thanks for the lovely compliments -- I can easily say the feelings are mutual. I always enjoy playing vs PR in warzones, several of you are competent players in PvP and it is refreshing to see.

I think organized OWPvP events would be great, and if I recall it had been something that was setup between a few of our members and yours? but there wasn't a substantial showing largely because players were still leveling (I did not get the chance to go). This may be something you would want to look into. My issue is that we are on a PvP server, and there are relatively few people walking around to actually fight against with the exception of Ilum. So, anything that would remedy that situation such as holding events would be awesome, and I would be fully supportive!

I've also been casually leveling an alt on the Republic side, so I will get in touch with you in-game as well, and hopefully other Pax members!

Again, thanks for stopping by!
Dyze"

-- I hope you all enjoy your event tonight! Maybe I will lurk around Hoth tonight /cackle

P.S Someone has the name Dyze on guildlaunch =(

Dyze

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Tuckertron

Omni!
(runs and hides)

Welcome to our forums Dyze! Now I would like to just mirror your comments about PR, in relation to Omni.

I see that guild name and I know, win or lose its going to be a great warzone :D
ATownArmy
Member - 5 Years

Awarded:

Welcome to Pax, Dyze!

This is our little gathering place, and we all read it, so if you have ANY ideas you want to bounce off of us, this can be your home. Like I said, I'm really excited about what the future holds between Pax and OMNI and the rest of The Twin Spears. We're ALL starved for content, therefore, it'll be in all of our best interests (though complicated, I'm sure) to organize as much inter-guild stuff as we can.

The ONLY request that we have of you is to understand that we've had some problems in the past with trolling and sexual harassment. We do expect any guild that we organize functions with to respect us and keep any guildies that want to be immature away from us and the event. I hate that it even has to be said, but I promise in return we will all work our hardest to be fair and forthcoming with you and the rest of OMNI and always do whatever we can to help y'all out!

Yay OMNI! It's those guys that like to get on top of the Republic base and rain AOE's down inside. And if you go up there and kill them they use /stuck to spawn right there with full health sometimes in the middle of fighting them. You just can't get rid of those guys. They're like roaches. Oh yeah and the insults. The insults.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> About Us and Welcome Center All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum