Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> About Us and Welcome Center
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DrGali

re: Greeting from Invictus

Hows it going! I'd like to present Invictus as a potential member of the Twin Spears Republic coalition.

Our guild is currently at 80-90 members. 10-25 on at any given time and we're starting to get a lot of players hitting 50. We are mainly casual with some hardcore PVP intent. Likewise, we have a limited number of semi-hardcore PVE players, all that enjoy PVP. The majority of our players are PVP intense and are still leveling and/or gearing up for end game.

So, I believe it would be a good time to start looking at how we can enjoy PVP more by playing together, looking outside the box at the coalition and trying to setup alignment with PAX and others as we are harshly out-numbered in open world.

We currently don't have the numbers to do full Ops groups in PVE or PVP. We run a lot of PVE Ops with HoK and a couple other pugs that know how to game.

I'm not real sure if this is the best place to discuss or post, but it's what you have available.

My character is Drgali and I'm on most of the time and will check back here as we start this process.

Thanks and have a great weekend!
Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

Hello and welcome! This is certainly a great place to post this sort of thing. I think it sounds like a great idea, but then again I am only level 35 at this point and am not super familiar with you guys, so I'll let someone else comment Happy

For what it's worth most of our high levels have been doing HMs and Ops with Invictus for a while and I've heard nothing but good things about it. Overall they seem quite similar to us in makeup (a good split of casual and semi-hardcore).

I've played with several Invictus in PvP warzones. When I see a group of Invictus with us it makes me happy :D

Awarded:

FullMetalSeraph wrote:
I've played with several Invictus in PvP warzones. When I see a group of Invictus with us it makes me happy :D

Yeah, what he said. I've had nothing but good experiences with Invictus. I know we've done a lot of inter-guild stuff in the past to include OPvP, PvP training, and sparring/duels, with hopefully MUCH more to come in the future!

Anything in particular that you had in mind?

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum