Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> About Us and Welcome Center
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Zevael

re: Hello from the GDC!

Good day from the Galactic Defense Council!

I know many of us are already familiar with each other, but I wanted to stop by and say hi on behalf of our guild and our officers (Myself, Peran, Strikyr, Tranceg'emini and Panzer).

A little background on us. We are a pve based guild (some of you may have helped with a world boss or two lol), but we also have a focus in pvp as well. Most of the people we recruit, we recruit for pve. As some may know though (ie: Bubbles, Pino) we do love ourselves some pvp.

Anyway Bubbles told me to stop by and say what's up since we are planning on dropping by the Outlaws Den on Tuesday. Also I know we have a friendly going on now, but I know Strikyr, Trance and myself are looking for more soon since we have started to establish ourselves as a guild.

In closing feel free to contact me in game for anything. I'm the Community adviser for GDC so if you have any questions, a problem with any of our members or anything else feel free to let me know.

See you all soon :)Oh and Pino, Peran and I love our pink crystals, thanks again!

Also Known as: Zelinc | Tehron | Dan | Tanksalot | Carl-Weathers
Atka Talin

Hey, welcome to our humble forums.

I've seen you fine folks around. Glad you've stopped by to have a chat. You all have been some of the more helpful republic players when it comes to open world PVP. Though I don't remember the names, I do remember having gankings averted due to GDC folks coming along to help even the odds.

Hope to see more of you here, and in game!

Every artist was first an amateur.
Zevael

Yes we have had some good team battles with the imps so far in this short amount of time. We have no problem helping out the cause for the good of the republic and we look forward to the next time we are needed.

Thanks for the Welcome!

Crox Rava

Welcome to our forums, Zevael! I've had the pleasure of grouping with some of your guildmates for heroics here and there. Glad to have you with us.

Photobucket
ATownArmy
Member - 5 Years

Awarded:

I know when solo-queueing PvP, I've met up with a few groups of GDC and they've always been very good players, and good people. I look forward to getting to play more with y'all in the future!

Haha Atown I was in a few of those. I remember one a couple days you sounded relived when you saw us. If you were having the same problem I have when I solo q I understand totally. lol Thanks for the welcome to you and Crox!

Captain Bubbles

Thanks for dropping by our forums Zev! I'm real happy to see everyone getting along. It's all rainbows and sunshine and marshmallows and snuggles around here!

Before you criticize someone, try to put yourself on their ship and fly around a while. That way, when you criticize them, you're a few parsecs away and you have their ship.
Zevael

Captain Bubbles wrote:
Thanks for dropping by our forums Zev! I'm real happy to see everyone getting along. It's all rainbows and sunshine and marshmallows and snuggles around here!
I have a feeling that wouldn't of sounded the same coming from me Happy I'm glad you were the one to say it first, but yes I agree.

Captain Bubbles

^^Hahaha! The trick is to say it while giggling, silly... Also, I posted on your forums just now! Talk more in game, I've got the sleepies ZzzZZzZzzZzZ

Before you criticize someone, try to put yourself on their ship and fly around a while. That way, when you criticize them, you're a few parsecs away and you have their ship.
UnbarringTomb

Id have to admin,most of the heroic/pvp/world bosses events that we have been running into have been pleasant,here's to hoping we can start working on even bigger events/projects and more.

UnbarringTomb wrote:
Id have to admin,most of the heroic/pvp/world bosses events that we have been running into have been pleasant,here's to hoping we can start working on even bigger events/projects and more.

I agree! We are right now as we speak teamed up with Jessie, Redmac, and Atown on the Belsavis Boss for the second time tonight. I would say things are going well so far Happy

ATownArmy
Member - 5 Years

Awarded:

Zevael wrote:

Haha Atown I was in a few of those. I remember one a couple days you sounded relived when you saw us. If you were having the same problem I have when I solo q I understand totally. lol Thanks for the welcome to you and Crox!

Yeah, I'm definitely appreciative of the new lvl 50 bracket. That day almost every warzone there were more <30 than >30 characters. Plus I had played with y'all before, so your reputation proceeded you.

Zevael wrote:

I agree! We are right now as we speak teamed up with Jessie, Redmac, and Atown on the Belsavis Boss for the second time tonight. I would say things are going well so far Happy

And you might need to put an * next to ATown. I didn't have the teleport to there, so I had to run it. By the time I got there, the boss was dead and half of the group had disbanded. Not my brightest moment.

I definitely am enjoying the interactions we've been having with Pax players. The pvp is always enjoyable and we have recently seen some action in Belsavis at the world boss.

I look forward to future events and whatever else we choose to do in game!

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Ysme

Galactic Defense Council

Council,... council....... I don't remember ordering any council

Hmmm let's check my little list...

Oh yes there you are.........under Republic Upstarts Must Die

As Grand Empress of the Galaxy (including your bit too tm)I'd like to know exactly who are you defending and what are you defending them from hmmmm.. ?

[/b]
ATownArmy
Member - 5 Years

Awarded:

Ysme wrote:
Galactic Defense Council

Council,... council....... I don't remember ordering any council

Hmmm let's check my little list...

Oh yes there you are.........under Republic Upstarts Must Die

As Grand Empress of the Galaxy (including your bit too tm)I'd like to know exactly who are you defending and what are you defending them from hmmmm.. ?

[/b]

(1) They stand for what is right and pure in the Galaxy, and you will never defeat them
(2) [Flirt] Forget them, what do you say you and I go get a drink?
(3) Oh yeah? Well shut up! [Punch her in the face]

[selectoption] (3) [/selectoption]

Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum