Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> About Us and Welcome Center
View previous topic :: View next topic  
onion_onion

re: HELLO HELLO!

Hello everybody at Pax Republica - I'm just someone that wants to join your guild... My in-game character name is Onion. It would seem that the next application opening is on January 20th but I thought I'd introduce myself now. I really hope I can join you guys!
Tcyiora

Heellllooo Onion :P Nice name lol
Thanks for stopping by!
May I ask what class you play? :3

Davi Jones

I love onions so your good in my book
Good luck with your trial and i think the recruitment opens up on the 1st (points tp shout box and travis lol) big grin

Awarded:

Yeppers - We pushed it forward due to overwhelming demand. We'll only be doing 3 trials per class concurrently, so there will still be a little bit of a waitlist, but we'll be putting people through the system!

Thanks for dropping by, Onion - Hope to see you on the 1st Happy.

Captain Bubbles

I thought this thread was about a Beatles song!

But hi Onion! I remember seeing you in a warzone yesterday *high hoof! Recruitement reopens on January 1st (we moved it forward a bit) so be sure to drop by then!

Before you criticize someone, try to put yourself on their ship and fly around a while. That way, when you criticize them, you're a few parsecs away and you have their ship.
onion_onion

Yea, I actually got interested in the guild when I first saw you and your group in that warzone!

I'm playing a Gunslinger and it's good news to hear that recruitment is open the 1st. Less waiting, haha. Is there anything I can do to give me a leg-up on the competition?
Gryffon Etheras
travisccook
Tech Officer

Awarded:

onion_onion wrote:
Yea, I actually got interested in the guild when I first saw you and your group in that warzone!

I'm playing a Gunslinger and it's good news to hear that recruitment is open the 1st. Less waiting, haha. Is there anything I can do to give me a leg-up on the competition?

Best thing you can do is take your time writing your application when the link goes up - It's lengthy, but we really strive to ensure folks are a good fit for Pax Republica (and vice versa) in our trial process. It's a big part in whats made us who we are today. Take your time, give us plenty of information, and help us get to know you. It'll be your first impression to most of the Guild, make it count :D.

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

Note that we're now opening recruitment on January 1st, not January 20th. Happy Welcome and good luck!

Hey Onion (I'm the one you talked to in-game about the guild ). Glad to see you posted on the forum, and looking forward to reading your application when it gets posted.

Cheers

Glad that you took the initiative to introduce yourself! hope to see you in game sometime!

my characters name is Saul wave me down if u see me.

Fletch McBone

Welcome to Pax onion!

Nice introduction : ) As others said, I'll keep an eye open for you in game, and wave me down if you see me running around. Good luck on your application, we're all looking forward to getting to know you.

Cheers!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum