Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> About Us and Welcome Center
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Pauliosis

re: Greetings from the Galactic Defense Council!

I was there Happy and then my computer crashed .
Cloud Kanno

Hello Hello. Nice to see you guys visiting our forum. I'm looking forward to having some more pvp with you guys! Happy

I PvP'd with some of you in warzones before, it was a delight! Hope to see you around some more =) Thanks for dropping by!

Before you criticize someone, try to put yourself on their ship and fly around a while. That way, when you criticize them, you're a few parsecs away and you have their ship.
Hart of Hircine

Strikyr wrote:
Azno Chozulo wrote:
Crox_Rava wrote:
Hate I missed it! Glad we'll be working together with the GDC. I've seen and heard nothing but good things from you guys.
Same and I remember Stryker well do to the fact he's an okay guy on the battlefield.

Ha ha...thanks. I spent a lot more time dead than anything once they started rolling their cluster of 50s into the battle. Those damn Sith Assassins, so squishy yet so powerful.
Same I hate the Sith Sorcerer and the Sith Juggernaut combo up against me.
Ysme

UnbarringTomb wrote:
Yeah no problem in helping you guys out on that,and Starting another Great War lol,but yeah it was epic amount of pvp,and now im wondering why Kajitic hasn't poped in here to say something[there our Rivalries]and luckely we got House of Kardes to tag along aswell,and also you can count on PR for anything as well.

Hiya Pax bears and friends

Nice screenies and looks like a whole lot of fun.

It's great to know you guys are having fun in OPvP.

I just wish I was there too but my levelling is kinda slow noodles atm. As I'm not getting much time to play and lvl 20 newbie noodles v lvl 50 PvP gear isn't going to be much fun or challenge. even with bolstering in WZ's its pretty meh!

Azno - one day we shall meet on the sands of Tatooine.

Galactic Defence Council ? good good welcome wlecome - more cuddle bears to hunt
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> About Us and Welcome Center All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum