Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> About Us and Welcome Center
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Galadir

re: Hi

Hey Pax. I saw your guild thread on the SWTOR guild forum and thought I'd drop in to introduce myself. My name is Mike and I'm a 26 year old physical education teacher in Miami, FL.

I enjoy friendly and witty banter with my guildmates while playing in an MMO. I want to be part of a like-minded guild that, over and above everything else, is positive and close-knit.

I think and hope you guys might be this. Look forward to the possibility of joining you on January 20th.
Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

Hello Galadir! Thanks for stopping by. I respect that you know we're closed on recruiting, yet you still are interested in being patient until we re-open. It seems you did your research... very impressive that you know when we're re-opening recruiting.

Question: How come you are just looking for a guild now, and weren't before?

Last edited by Nwahs on December 5, 2011 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hello Galadir! :D
Welcome to the Pax forums!
If you're interested in joining us, please feel free to browse the forums and post! No reason why we all can't get to know you now. Happy

What class are you thinking of playing? ^^

Galadir

Thanks for the welcome. I plan on playing a Jedi Shadow(Infiltration) as my main. As to why I waited so long to pursue a guild...I didn't really want to commit to a certain guild(and in turn a server) because securing my main's character name was really important to me. After looking around the guild forums recently however, there are a TON of guilds but not a whole lot that seem to share my core values in MMO gaming. So, I decided that joining a good fitting guild is more important than my character name. big grin
Pax Eternus

Yes, keep in touch and join vent anytime!

Hi Galadir,

Thank you for you interest. Feel free to join our vent and ask any questions that you may have. At the moment, we're all gearing up for launch and just hanging out in other games like LoL, BF3 and Skyrim.

We look forward to meeting you and answering your questions.

Landscaper, 'cuz I mow 'em down baby!
Galadir

I hope you guys had a smooth first day(for those that got in). I see you changed to The Twin Spears server. I will roll there as well and hope to see you in-game!
Atka Talin

Heya Galadir! Good to see you here. You seem like a cool guy. Glad you're swapping to Twin Spears with us. Hope to see you around!

Every artist was first an amateur.
ATownArmy
Member - 5 Years

Awarded:

Nice to hear from you, Mike. I think I echo everyone's sentiment in that we're glad to see you on the forums, and glad to see that you both understand that we're not actively recruiting, but waiting patiently for us to open back up. That speaks a lot to your character, that you would rather wait for the right guild than just hop into an available guild.

Has your school gone on Christmas break yet? Got any big holiday plans?

Hey guys. I really appreciate the kind words. You all are good people. My school is indeed on holiday break right now. I don't go back to work until January 3rd! I'm loving life right now just relaxing, playing golf, and SWTOR of course.

How is Pax doing thus far? Enjoying the game? Beating up on the Empire in Warzones?
Lord Marvel

Hey hey Happy We are doing great, we have like 5-6 50s already and we are mostly rocking WZ... unless Kajidic shows up, than it`s tooth and nail fight :D still lots and lots of fun Happy

An how a re you doing? How are you liking the game?

Galadir

I'm loving the game. I'm mostly pugging warzones though which is a PITA for sure since our win rate doesn't seem to be very good that way. I'm not too worried about that right now though.

My main was going to be my Shadow, but until I replace this laptop(should be within the next month) I'm playing my Balance Sage mostly. It's tough to effectively melee strafe and get in backstab position with bad warzone FPS. Definitely more forgiving with a range DPS class.
Gryffon Etheras
travisccook
Tech Officer

Awarded:

Hey Galadir,

Just a heads up that we've decided to move up our recruitment restart to January 1st - We'll have the application up sometime that morning!

Hope to see you in-game :D.

-Travis

Galadir

Awesome, look forward to applying!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> About Us and Welcome Center All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum