View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Tcyiora

re: 11/18 UPDATE

Gaiutus Baltar wrote:
Tcyiora, Cloud, Aequitas and myself beat it (after a couple of failures lol, due 95% to a glitch, 5% to it being somewhat tough) around levels 20-22. We had a healer, a tank, and two DPS - worked like a charm. We also beat the one following it - and the Esselles. Happy

I think I liked the one after it a lot more haha, it was easier, and the content was cool :3

Sticx45

re: 11/18 UPDATE

The hammer station still level 18 mobs, or did they up the level on it? We did it the beta weekend before this one and it was largely unfinished. There was no loot at all, but the fights were all working as intended and the dungeon was skinned. I loved the bridge part.

When your talking about it being glitched are you talking about the last boss instantly killing people? We had that problem and found out if you got knocked back into the console it killed you instantly. Where as if you got knocked back anywhere else you were fine.

I did enjoy the flashpoint after the hammer (can't remember the name of it), but the temple atmosphere was cool. It was really unfinished though. The boss fights were there, but the dungeon was un-skinned in several places, and again there was no loot. Several places mobs would glitch out and get stuck on terrain. But overall I did enjoy it.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: