View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
NutellaCrepe

re: Sig requests

Sticx45 wrote:
Forum Image

Oh my god it's amazing! My favorite character too!

Could I bother you a little more and ask though if it could either be a younger jedi w/ a blue LS? I love the idea of following in the footsteps more than being the person. Otherwise...I truly like it Happy

EDIT: If the character is too much work could you just change his saber and the writing to blue?

Last edited by NutellaCrepe on November 19, 2011 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sticx45 wrote:

damn your picky =P

Lol, sorry.
Taic

If you have the time, I would love to have a signature made. I dabbled in making them before, but I sadly don't have the time or motivation to make a really good one for my Smuggler character.

In game Name: Xavien Hakkison

Race: Twi'lek

Advance Class: Scoundrel

I couldn't really find a decent picture, besides Han Solo shrugging his shoulders ie:

Forum Image

But I would like to convey the sassy, sarcastic side of being a Scoundrel. Everything else, I leave up to your discresion, as you have done amazing work so far!

Sticx45

NutellaCrepe wrote:
Sticx45 wrote:
Forum Image

Could I bother you a little more and ask though if it could either be a younger jedi w/ a blue LS? I love the idea of following in the footsteps more than being the person. Otherwise...I truly like it Happy

EDIT: If the character is too much work could you just change his saber and the writing to blue?

I don't have a decent picture of a younger jedi that would suit the background. I would have to start from scratch. Changing the color on the saber is easy. But if you want a younger Jedi, I'll just hang onto this sig for someone else who wants it.
Atrayu Yung

test

Sticx45 wrote:
NutellaCrepe wrote:
Sticx45 wrote:
Forum Image

I don't have a decent picture of a younger jedi that would suit the background. I would have to start from scratch. Changing the color on the saber is easy. But if you want a younger Jedi, I'll just hang onto this sig for someone else who wants it.

Recoloring the writing/saber to blue would work perfectly then

If you want me to change the lightsaber color to blue, do you want me to change the text to a different color as it will no longer match?
NutellaCrepe

Sticx45 wrote:
If you want me to change the lightsaber color to blue, do you want me to change the text to a different color as it will no longer match?

Yeah blue also?

Page 2 of 2

Jump to: