View previous topic :: View next topic  
Idea.

re: A Sincere Farewell

As the subject says, i'm here to give my goodbyes to the guild and even getting to play SW:TOR

I've been offered an amazing opportunity with completing my PhD, and come February when I was hoping to just be getting into SW:TOR - i'm finding that i'm going to be pretty busy still. This guild has done so much for me to already allow me to be as inactive as I am with my busy schedule; and as I promised, I would retire if my personal life would continue to take me in the busy route that it seems to be going in still. Though i'm extremely excited to continue my studies and learn more in this spectacular field, i'm deeply downhearted that i'll have to be leaving such an incredible community here at Pax.

I want to thank Gaiutus especially for being so accommodating to me and for being such an outstanding guild leader. I really hope everyone sees how hard you work for this guild and for how much of a damn great job you do in keeping everything running - keep it going Alex, you truly are a great leader. I also want to thank Nwahs Nirom for really giving me an excellent opportunity for my brief time as XO. You're a great guy Shawn and also a I know there's no one i'd rather be killing Sith with, all the best man! i couldn't have wanted to be fighting along side with anyone else. Popy, it was great playing SC2 with you man - i'll surely be getting more games in with you when i find the time, and hopefully i can actually squeeze some solid time into playing D3 when the time decides to be on my side! As for now, diving into an MMO is definitely not going to work for my schedule, but i sure as hell hope to get into it one day!! And I can't forget to mention you're artwork Cyn, it really is phenomenal! I hope you also stick strong with doing what you really enjoy doing.

To everyone else, you are great people - and without necessarily knowing you all, obviously you are all part of such a great community here so I know i'm missing out on getting to know some fantastic individuals!!

Well i'll be sure to be checking in on you guys for sure, and I know you guys have the full potential to be the greatest guild out there!! I don't know what will happen to my vent privileges, but hopefully i can still hop in every now and then to check in with you guys in the future - as for now, i'm going to pretty much be non-existent.

Thanks again for everything Pax - if you guys ever want to play some games i'll pretty much just be into D3 when it comes out and continuing with SC2 as i can keep sneaking in the time for it - GOTTA KEEP SOME BALANCE!!! My account name is Vheissu and my character code is 157 for those of you who want to add me. Cheers everyone and all the best!

and of course...may the force be with you! haha i had to Happy

Regards,
Phil

timaselj

Good luck on your studies. I'm sad to see another one of our members leave, but I am glad that you are making the right choice. Fare thee well on your chosen path and let's hope, that one day in the future, Pax Republica's path and yours become one again.

The supreme art of war is to subdue your enemy without fighting.
Landscaper

Man, you're killing me! =( so sad to see you go, but good to luck to you!

Landscaper, 'cuz I mow 'em down baby!
Lord Marvel

This is sad... wish you best of luck in your life V, come back when you can Happy

Last edited by Lord Marvel on November 6, 2011 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

JamesSaul

Vheissus by reading this post anyone could tell you loved being apart of this community and you will be missed.
Good Luck with your studies and remember to push your self to your full potential so that you can be the best you can be.
hope to see you in vent and if at all possible.
Best of luck!

Legendkiller456

You will be well missed Vheissus, good bye.
Good luck on getting you PhD and reapply when you can.

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

PHIL! I'm going to miss you man, but I think you have my cell number and I think we're friends on facebook so don't be a stranger. I'm just sad you won't be playing TOR really, I hope you still get the game and we can quest together sometime. And I'm really happy for you about your PH.D man, that's phenomenal! Good luck and MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!

Jump to: