View previous topic :: View next topic  
GrogMon88

re: Not Right Away... But One Day!

These past few weeks I have been contemplating whether or not becoming involved in an MMO would be a viable choice at this point in my life.

For many reasons I have decided to cancel my preorder and not partake on this great adventure (at least not right away).

As a senior in my second to last semester, with my final semester to be my most difficult, I know that I will not have enough time to invest into this wonderful community or the game itself. I also know myself far too well in that if I tried to juggle SWTOR (which I would become addicted to), my studies, and the four campus organizations I am now involved in... it would be far too much for me to handle. In addition, I will be traveling in late Decemeber and early January, and upon returning possibly working for my friend and his business partner in their new venture.

I feel that this is the best choice for me, and I wish all of you the best of luck in these coming days!

I would like to thank all of you for making me feel welcome to this community and for being great friends.

And a special thanks to:
Gaiutus - You're a good friend, and I know PAX will remain strong under your leadership
Davi - Always a good spirit even when the shit hits the fan, or when shit is thrown at you
Barbarossa - Captain Barbarossa! Always enjoyed gaming with you buddy.
Legend - For going out of your way to make me feel welcome when I first showed interest in the guild and just being a great guy
Dorobbo - Always have something positive to say and never a dull moment when you're on
Konta - <3 You know it <3
Cloud - Very supportive and friendly, you put a lot into this community!
Luke - You're super chill and you have a sexy accent... MmmmHmmm
Paul - Great sport! All around good guy :D

I'll miss all of you! But until launch I'll still hop on vent from time to time if I still have access Happy

Long live PAX!!!!!!!!!!

That is sad news... I hope that you will come back to us once you will deal with all those problems Happy

Good luck with everything buddy Happy

timaselj

And another one leaves Good luck with your studies! I hope you pass all the tests! Happy Also, when you can, return to us! Happy

The supreme art of war is to subdue your enemy without fighting.
Pauliosis

This is sad news, it will not be the same grog; however i will tkae solace that there is a chance you will come back. Happy good luck man.
Captain Bubbles

Aaww It's sad to see you go, but it's great that you can be honest with yourself and organize your priorities.

Until we meet again!

Before you criticize someone, try to put yourself on their ship and fly around a while. That way, when you criticize them, you're a few parsecs away and you have their ship.
Crox Rava

Go forth and conquer the world, Grog! We'll be here.

Photobucket
Tadrius Lucrosus

Sad to hear your leaving It was a pleasure playing with you Grog! I hope that you'll come back to us as soon as possible! Happy take care

Grog! Kick schools ass then join us in kicking the siths ass once you figure it all out! Hope to see you again sooner rather than later mang!!

Aww Grog I really wish you didnt have to go . Get done with your school as soon as possible and reapply :D:D!!!

Wow, I can't believe I missed this
Good bye, and may you have the best of luck in your senior year. Reapply when you can Happy

Garlen Durakkis

Sad to see you go! I'll miss you GrogMon!
Hart of Hircine

I know what I'm about to say is blasfemy amoungst some or most mmo gamers but I'm glad you have chosen a good perspective on life and you plan to follow it. Have fun out there and hopefully it'll be for the best. Just don't forget to pop in and say Hi once in a while.
Luke Filewalker

Was wondering where you got to Grog

Checked the Roster and noticed your name wasn't there any more, so checked here and noticed your post.

Goodluck with School and your travels, I know how hard it is to choose fun over what must be done but it is something that you must do.

Will see you in the future mate, take care Happy

"Remember, a Jedi's strength flows from the Force. But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny." - The almighty wise Yoda.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: