View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

re: SWTOR Early Acess

Yeah, maybe I was a special case, but I pre-ordered as soon as it was possible, but Best Buy didn't call me and give me my code until like 23 hours later.

Well I pre-ordered on first day, but only on second I got game case with code inside :D

And if they will make early access on different days for US and EU I see this as bs... how can Europeans get any "world first" if they will be x days behind people from US?

Blind Equilibrium

Lord Marvel wrote:
And if they will make early access on different days for US and EU I see this as bs... how can Europeans get any "world first" if they will be x days behind people from US?

Same way they have been since TBC in WoW I imagine... though I haven't fully figured that out so I can't give a definitive reason behind it. Happy
Aequitas Caeci

Wonder how it will be with people who preordered at gamestop like me, got standard edition when i purchased collector's edition...and had to activate my collector's edition like a week later when they got it sorted out...probably screwed=(
Xorix

I think the big rush is going to be for Darth Haters name ;)

Hoping that my name isn't that popular.. I've stayed off of the official forums for this very reason. I was all over the forums for Age of Conan and my name was snatched up within the first 3 mins of release.
CMDR Blue R

Greeata Jasla shouldn't be too popular too :D Despite this is created from "real" Star Wars Rodian names... I hope I'll no problem with creating my character :D

Lord Marvel wrote:
A bit of info is better than no info at all Happy I`m glad... will be more happy if I will be at early access day one :D

Me too!

=============
Beware! Crazy user inside!
Other nickname: Finek
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: