Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Arkayyne

re: New Boot, FNG, Jedi Knight

How's it going my fellow Jedi Knights? I plan on being a Sentinel, but I can be a Guardian if you guys need more tanks. My first graphical MMORPG was Star wars Galaxies. I kept on playing and exploring the world looking for that elusive Jedi. I never saw one before I stopped playing. The last MMORPG I played was World of Warcraft. I was a DPS DK, a DPS Rogue, and a tank Pally.

My real name is Andy, but i'll go by Arkayyne or Arkane when SWTOR goes live. Some of my hobbies are playing games on all systems, working out, brazilian jiu jitsu, all martial arts, computer tech., paintballing (still new at), and midget wrestling (just want to see if you guys are actually reading this).

Anyways, glad I get a chance to potentially be a full member. Thank you for all the support also :-)

- Andy
Clusterfact

Hey, Andy, nice to meet you. My name is Jared, welcome to Pax!

...take it easy on those midgets. wink
Arkayyne

Clusterfact wrote:
Hey, Andy, nice to meet you. My name is Jared, welcome to Pax!

...take it easy on those midgets. wink

lol you actually read it.

Nice to meet you too Jared.

- Andy
Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

Welcome Andy! I'm Shawn :D And to answer your other question, yes, I am an officer in the military... I'm actually a retired 2d Lt. At the age of 23 no less! It's a long story but you can learn about it here: http://www.pax-republica.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6267744&sid=e6a8316b0836c9b1b0b9170cdd6d8829&gid=118791

Nwahs Nirom wrote:
Welcome Andy! I'm Shawn :D And to answer your other question, yes, I am an officer in the military... I'm actually a retired 2d Lt. At the age of 23 no less! It's a long story but you can learn about it here: http://www.pax-republica.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6267744&sid=e6a8316b0836c9b1b0b9170cdd6d8829&gid=118791

That is an amazing story Shawn. I was an enlisted man in the AF. My wife and I always have faith in God when something bad happens. When one door closes, more open. I always believe that God does everything for a reason.

- Arkayyne
Fletch McBone

Welcome Andy, Mark here avid paintballer myself. www.hellions.net(my team)
Blind Equilibrium

Gah, I'm surrounded by airedales, groundpounders, and skimmers LOL. Always nice to see more military folk kicking about though Happy. Welcome to the guild!
Hart of Hircine

Welcome Arcane and glad to meet a guy who has and will play similar classes lol.
Arkayyne

Fletch McBone wrote:
Welcome Andy, Mark here avid paintballer myself. www.hellions.net(my team)

Nice to meet you Mark! I've been a few times. I would love to get some decent equipment, but kinda short in the $$$ dept right now. Have you tried airsoft? Those guns look pretty realistic.

Thx Blind Equilibrium. Nice to meet you too. What is your real name? What service did you serve in?

Nice to meet you too Azno Chozulo. What is your real name? Did you play WoW before?

- Arkayyne
Hart of Hircine

Arkayyne wrote:

Nice to meet you too Azno Chozulo. What is your real name? Did you play WoW before?

- Arkayyne
My real name is Jeremy but I also go by Remy or as the nickname I gave myself Azno. Yes I played wow but I can tell you I really didn't get all into it like those one kids that needed therapy. I first went with hunter and didn't really like it. Then I went to play as a Paladin and decided to go rogue then on a friend's account i have an unholy dk. I've been playing since bc and I still don't have a top lvl character mainly do to the fact of utter bordem of reading and pretty much most of the quests look the same.
Arkathos

Glad to have you here buddy! As a Jedi knight and the Guild Leader, you bunch of crazy folks are my favorites! In honor of your being the same class as me, I hereby proclaim myself Master Jedi Knight Tank Dps Dual Wield High Council Member Padawan Gaiutus. Or, if that is too long, just call me Gai (guy). Happy

Real name is Alex by the way, so feel free to refer to me as that. Happy Good luck with your trial!

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Arkayyne

Azno Chozulo wrote:
Arkayyne wrote:

- Arkayyne
My real name is Jeremy but I also go by Remy or as the nickname I gave myself Azno. Yes I played wow but I can tell you I really didn't get all into it like those one kids that needed therapy. I first went with hunter and didn't really like it. Then I went to play as a Paladin and decided to go rogue then on a friend's account i have an unholy dk. I've been playing since bc and I still don't have a top lvl character mainly do to the fact of utter bordem of reading and pretty much most of the quests look the same.

Nice to meet you Jeremy. Yeah, that's the thing about WoW. All the quests are basically the same. After a time I just stopped reading them all together. The dialogue in SWTOR should be so much better.

- Arkayyne
Arkayyne

Gaiutus wrote:
Glad to have you here buddy! As a Jedi knight and the Guild Leader, you bunch of crazy folks are my favorites! In honor of your being the same class as me, I hereby proclaim myself Master Jedi Knight Tank Dps Dual Wield High Council Member Padawan Gaiutus. Or, if that is too long, just call me Gai (guy). Happy

Real name is Alex by the way, so feel free to refer to me as that. Happy Good luck with your trial!

Hi Alex,
I'm glad that our almighty guild leader is a Jedi Knight! Yeah that title is a bit long lol. What advanced class are you going to be? How many sentinels and guardians are we going to have? Thx for the opportunity to be a full-fledged Pax member :-).

- Arkayyne
Lord Marvel

Hello there Arkayyne,

Glad to see that you are getting comfy Happy I hope that you will enjoy your stay here with us Happy

For your question, you can find our roster with advance classes here:

http://www.pax-republica.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5386058&start=0&gid=118791

Areku99

Hey Andy! Sorry if this post is crap, I just woke up...

Anyway, I'm Areku, and...well, nothing special yet. Just Areku right now. It's fun though. Happy

Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum