Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AstralProjection

re: DH - Jedi Knight Article

http://darthhater.com/2010/12/15/jedi-knight-impressions/page/4

Not sure if everyone read this yet or not, it sounds like some of you have, or maybe you read what they posted on IGN.

The DH impressions of the day with TOR Jedi were very informative. It was written by real MMO players, from the sound of it, and lacks some of the bias and attempted jabs at the developers that many articles are attempting to take these days.

There is one for Consulars as well.

I especially liked reading how the companion characters interact, and that the AI is more complete than the pet intelligence in games like WoW. This will very much be a BioWare game, right down to how "Real" the companions are. I get more excited every day, my face is going to explode on some Friday in the near future. Just warning you all.

Also, really loved getting some skill descriptions finally, for those of you that have been clamoring for them.

Noteworthy things for me:

All Jedi will get Ataru and Soresu form, yay.

Sentinels will have access to Juyo, at the very least. I'm not sure if they plan on offering others, but I'd guess Sentinels might get Niman at some point, unless they were planning on keeping II, V, and VI for Sith only, and III, IV, and VII for Jedi only.

We'll also get a heavy damage dealer with a bleed, Disable, so ironically, instantly cauterized laser-wounds will still bleed in some function, even if it's just a numerical representation.

There were some other cool abilities. Not every Sentinel ability requires dual wield, though most do. Maybe there will be a little room for 1h Sentinels, though I'd still venture that you'd be gimping yourself in the long run making that choice.

If you haven't already seen it, enjoy!

very nice
Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

Cool, thanks!

Nice nice.
Omega Reaven

Drools as imagines playing this game....oh and thanks Happy

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum