Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> About Us and Welcome Center
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
ViktehSin

re: Kajidic Drive-By

Oh please please tell Bubbles to stop healing, everything is better without heals!

Just kidding, having great fights with yall, thanks alot.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Ysme

Hiya jedi cuddle bears

How's noodles with you all?

I finally got to play in a match against you guys a couple pof days ago.

As I was all on my toodles and still a lowbie sin it was pretty horrible but still good fun. Cmelt, Aestel and Cloud were the Pax names I remember

Dam those Jedi Knigits are a pain in the phat thai to kill.

Fun fun....

The galaxy shall hear from me again !
Captain Bubbles

ViktehSin wrote:
Oh please please tell Bubbles to stop healing.

I do stop a lot when I'm deaded *ccrryy! It's always fun seeing Kajidic in warzones! Sorry I have to groin kick you instead of hug you though, really, my apologies Happy

Before you criticize someone, try to put yourself on their ship and fly around a while. That way, when you criticize them, you're a few parsecs away and you have their ship.
Ysme

Hiya pax peep's

Happy New Noodles

I hope to see a lot more of you in WZ's and OPvP this year.

But hopefully you won't seee me (til its too late twisted )

Well I started 2012 with some pug PvP and dinged lvl 20.

It's pretty horribad now in WZ's up against alot of 40+ - 50 players who lowbies just can't scratch even with the bolster whereas they can squish you in a few seconds. So gear makes a BIG difference in the end and PvP tiers would be better although server pop's and faction imbalance would make queues slow for imps unless you enjoy Huttbore.

Below is my best match results so far and before I got my lvl 20 pvp gear.

(I eventually found a sorc healer who recognised my greatness and gave me some corrupted love tongue out )

Forum Image

Toodles Noodles
Syryn-Kajidic

I am looking for Cloud - please respond to my PM!

We need to get some OPVP going before I blow up huttbore as Ysme put it!

Cloud Kanno

I've responded. Again, sorry for the delay. Happy

Hiya Pax Noodles.

I was just watching a vid of the Pax v Kajidic PvP from last night.

I wasn't there which is a shame, I would have liked to see you all but its wasn't to be this time.

I hope you all had fun and thanks for making it happen so +1 noodles for all who showed.

The actual battles seemd a bit unbalanced and to me didn't really reflect much the few close matches I've had with you guys in WZ's.

Not sure if it was the geared lvl 50 : lowbie ratio or just the overall strat and tactics.

Hope to see you guys again soon

Happy Noodling
Captain Bubbles

^^ It was a lot of fun =) I laughed quite a few times. Poor Highagent got tossed around like a rag doll, but I think he liked it.

The lag was out of this world. Before we relocated to Tatooine, it was unplayable. It was still pretty bad afterward though, but at least, only half the ops group crashed!

The duels afterwards were my favorite part. Less laggy and for me, 1v1 is where I really want to improve. So maybe we get to organize some of that in the future, or even smaller PvP groups.

Until then, alwyas happy to see you in warzones =)

Before you criticize someone, try to put yourself on their ship and fly around a while. That way, when you criticize them, you're a few parsecs away and you have their ship.
Arkathos

Hiya Pax Noodles.

I was just watching a vid of the Pax v Kajidic PvP from last night.

I wasn't there which is a shame, I would have liked to see you all but its wasn't to be this time.

I hope you all had fun and thanks for making it happen so +1 noodles for all who showed.

The actual battles seemd a bit unbalanced and to me didn't really reflect much the few close matches I've had with you guys in WZ's.

Not sure if it was the geared lvl 50 : lowbie ratio or just the overall strat and tactics.

Hope to see you guys again soon

Happy Noodling

Howdy Ysme,

It was 40 imp vs 20 rep - so a bit unbalanced lol. There was also the issue with 1/3 of our group DC'ing during battles as the servers clearly are not prepared for anything over 10 vs. 10 lol. Throw into the mix that Kajidic has had years of experience together and this is our first mmo - we have some work to do with getting our members prepared for real open world pvp (warzones are more structured, easier for someone to figure out what to do on their own and not panic when a huge tank bears down on you and tunnel vission him/her) - and I had no microphone That was the worst part, cause no one was communicating properly resulting in well, you saw the videos lol.

In response to last night, Pax (and HoK) will be setting up training camps to ensure that the next time we get together it's a bit more even, and hopefully more of our members are around and we can field more than half your group lol.

Arkathos

So in good old Imperial Fashion, Konos from the guild Lifetapt attacks us, we go after him, then everyone kills republic, so we kill all imperials. Eventually we begin showing the Imperials what it feels like to get raped constantly lol - and then Kajidic shows up to imbalance the fight in lovely fashion.

Do me a favor next time Kajidic, don't show up till two hours later so it's an even fight lol. Love you but...lol.

And Pax Republica vs Kajidic, Valhalla, Omni, Imperium, Lifetapt, etc. etc. - 18 vs 40+ = gg lol. Thanks for giving us some feed though for the Valor points, and vice versa - eventually more republic players will get off their ass and fight on Ilum like us, then it'll be a real battle. Happy

Got some of it on video too - will upload later :p

Veriag

I'm after Fatboy Marv to get some ideas together for Open world PvP events during EU friendly times aimed at training up newbies and developing team strats for OPvP.

Open world ROFLStomps are fun for 15mins but get old real fast.

Let me know and we'll see what might fly

Well if we want to do this for training... than maybe let`s make a meeting in either Outlaw den on Tatooine or Temple of Healing on Voss... Iłl jump in your raidcall tomorrow and we can discuss it Happy

Veriag

Lord Marvel wrote:
Well if we want to do this for training... than maybe let`s make a meeting in either Outlaw den on Tatooine or Temple of Healing on Voss... Iłl jump in your raidcall tomorrow and we can discuss it Happy

Great.

I'll send you a PM on here later today with some draft ideas for this so we are on the same page.

I should be on raidcall from 7pm GMT to about 11pm GMT.

I`ll be there Happy

Veriag

Just sent you an outline of my idea

Chat later in raidcall

cheers

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 13 of 15

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum