View previous topic :: View next topic  
J. Bjurnson

re: RPing Flashpoints and Operations

<!-- [if gte mso 9]> Normal 0 21 false false false EN-CA X-NONE X-NONE <![endif]-->

<!-- [if gte mso 9]> <![endif]--><!-- [if gte mso 10]>

<![endif]-->

Hey everyone, I just had an idea for a little RP/story and since i’ve almost done RP i was wondering if this might interest people or its crazy talk. This morning I managed to squeeze a little playtime before work and went through the FP Taral V with 2 others (my healing probes are on strike for abusive use) and when we heard the jedi’s voice we began talking in /s and really playing our characters and the story of the Flashpoint, and this made the run 10 times better than just running through content.

Keep in mind im only lvl 38 right now but i thought, i’d really like to grab a group of people and RP our way through every Flashpoint one after the other. Maybe even regroup on the fleet after and come to terms with the sh** that went down, plan the next one around a command console...

Of course it would probably be better if the group was all leveled to run the FP in heroic or nightmare (50?55?60? never done those), actually have a hard time of it to enjoy it even more. Maybe if the group wipes, one “survivor” is designated and the others have to some back in alts to avenge/finish the job... I dont know im at work and might be losing my mind before the weekend.

I’ll consider no replies as a very respectful “please dont talk rookie”

See you around this weekend!

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

It's a neat idea!  I'd be interested in doing it sometime, definitely.

I could go for this too. As long as it was RP through chat and not on TS.  With the guild flagship, it could be a nice location to do RP without the distractions in fleet.I think it has the best chance of working if we did some of the FPs that loop together like Outbreak in the Tion Hegemony (Kaon under Seige, Lost Island).

*spoiler**spoiler**spoiler**spoiler**spoiler**spoiler*

Since it has to to with the Rakghoul plague, it would have tied in nicely to the event last week. Good RP opportunities with that arc.

Awarded:

Yeah, even I'm not really into teamspeak RP.  Chat is all good though!

Jump to: