Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> About Us and Welcome Center
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15
Arkathos

re: Kajidic Drive-By

Cool! I sent in an application to the site. Good luck with GW2.. I hear it won't be as great as people hope though

Based on our experiences in the last beta weekend Solace was in you probably heard wrong my friend. tongue out Probably a bunch of unpleasant comments from WoW and TOR fanboys/fangirls - much like how, if you remember, WoW fanboy/fangirls bashed TOR when it was still in production. (Currently there's hate between GW2 fans and TSW fans - The Secret World fans - gotta love the constant bickering lol.) Best game the folks at Solace and myself have personally ever played. But everyone's got their own tastes! Happy

And that's an awesome lookin website Kajidic has there - best of luck with the expansions! Hopefully all the good fun you guys have been having with Pax with scheduled pvp and all that will keep you interested in TOR. Happy

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
ATownArmy
Member - 5 Years

Awarded:

I'm definitely looking forward to GW2, Narn Engineer FTW! I've heard good and bad about it, but I've also heard that TOR is the worst thing ever and completely unplayable. but it's still a lot of fun for me everyday. I think everyone has different criteria for what makes up a "good game" so reviews that label any game good or bad have to be taken with a grain of salt.

Anywho, just made an app for le new Kajidic forums, so add me and let me start trollin... errr... perusing y'alls forums!

Awarded:

Yeah, I can imagine a lot of us will play some GW2, I'm pretty into it all of a sudden, just for the open pvp that I'm not getting in SWTOR (at the moment) and to see a new take on the trinity combat, and to play with old friends like Gaiutus, Cloud, etc Happy We should all try to get on the same server, Solace and Kajidic and us if we're not accepted into Solace for it :P

It has been oh so quiet on gaming fronts these days. Just thought I would jump in here and let you know that we are still alive and kicking!!!!

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

Awesome! Yah that's great. We have been having a lot of fun with leveling alts and under 50 pvp during the day, and raiding at night, at least until character transfers, or lvl 50 pvp gets exciting or interesting again. Me personally, I don't want to spend time waiting on queues, I get bored too easily and if I'm in game I want to be doing stuff.

I've been killed by some kajidic folks in the pre-50 so I guess some of you guys are actually doing that aswell. ha :P

Asuka'Raein - Sage
ATownArmy
Member - 5 Years

Awarded:

Hey! Glad to see you snooping around our site again! It looks like we're in store for LOTS of good changes with server transfers and Ranked PvP coming in 1.3, but as long as we stick together, everything should be good to go! I am excite!

GRRR I do not like your forums.

Are you guys still interested in GW2?

And yes we still have people poking around in SWTOR. Not many but a few.

Cmelt

Hey good to hear from you guys again! Well Solace (composed of mainly ex-pax members) is doing GW2 from what I hear but Pax is still SWTOR only and we are still loving it!

"The high destiny of the individual is to serve rather than to rule" -Albert Einstein
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> About Us and Welcome Center All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15
Page 15 of 15

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum