Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> About Us and Welcome Center
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shockum

re: Greetings from Reign

What's up Pax!?!

I saw, and heard, you guys are considering coming to Jung Ma! Would be great to see a past adversary walking around. Miss the times playing games like LoL with the few that did with us :P

In case you're going, "Who's that?" I'm Shockum, from Reign (remember us?). I'm co-GM - along with Arzon - and we're currently in a handful of games. TOR, LoL, D3, GW2 etc.

Feel free to jump around our forums - reignguild.net for those that don't remember. Will try to come around every now and then, to make sure you're committed ;).

Take care and looking forward to going to battle against ya!

Awarded:

Hey! GREAT to hear from you guys! We definitely misses you :-( We're definitely looking hard at Jung Ma, but of course, we have NO idea what we'll be able to do, so only time will tell. Hopefully as we get closer to 1.3 nd more info about the exact perameters of transfers is revealed, we'll be able to get a clearer picture, but we will DEFINITELY keep our Reign buddies in mind while going through the process.

So how's SWTOR been for you guys? We've had a couple of lulls in game play, and we have a few less members than we did at launch, but we're definitely the strongest Republic guild that's been playing since launch. Most of our problems have just come from our server being a ghost town for most of the day :-(

while I don't even know you guys, it's always good to see old buddies reuniting (I for one didn't know there were friends from pax members playing on another server)

and I personally also wouldn't mind playing on an RP server, either (hey, I put quite some work into my chars, after all *cough*)

I'm just a little concerned about alpha company, since pax is more or less transforming into Pax Troopublica lately. lol j/k

Asuka'Raein - Sage
Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

Where did everyone hear that we're thinking about Jung-Ma? haha! I'm glad the word is getting out, but we of course can't be sure of what we're doing yet. Either way... welcome back to our forums and thanks for stopping by! It's really exciting that we may play together again.

ATown it's been pretty tough for us. From everything from D3 to no ranked WZs, we've seen our numbers in TOR drop. Guild is strong, but people are just branching out playing different things. It can be quite frustrating when numbers are regularly low in game. However, many members who have stopped playing TOR, are promising that once things turn around they'll be right back in. I just hope they're not too far behind, ya know?

Satiata - From back in the day: http://reignguild.net/boards/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2520

I didn't mean to imply you guys had members playing Imps! ;) There were several guys here that played LoL...and if I remember right...kicked our butts in it! And hey, Troopers have some of the nicest armor!

And just for you Nwahs! http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?s=835e04b5f0cdf6ef3d7fefc0f0adcc1b&t=451261&page=2 - scroll about halfway down. That's where I heard it ;).

Awarded:

While we are super excited about going to Prophesy of the Five, we are bummed that we wont be playing with our Reign homies :-( Still stay in touch though! We misses you!

Ah the good old days of beating Reign in LoL twisted

"The high destiny of the individual is to serve rather than to rule" -Albert Einstein
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> About Us and Welcome Center All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum