Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> About Us and Welcome Center
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Telana Dentari

re: Greetings From Remnants of Hope!

Greetings Pax Republica!

Long time no see, old friends. My name is Telana Dentari, also known as Artemis Orden/Aldamar Orden/Orden Vyndari. Its been such a long time since we last spoke. For those who are unaware, Remnants of Hope (Was also known as New Jedi Order back in the day), had a very strong relationship back when Pax Republica was first established as a Republic guild. We were fortunate enough to see Pax Republica grow into an awesome community over the years that would continue to strive to be successful. We were deeply saddened when our two guilds took opposite direction of one another. Pax Republica was destined to roll on a pure PVP server. We, on the other hand, decided to take a different route and roll on a RP/PVP server. We wished each other best of luck within TOR and went our separate ways.

However, just recently word has reached our ears that Pax Republica is considering transferring over to Jung-Ma. Is that correct? If so we would highly encourage it! Jung-Ma is one of the best server communities out there, in our humble opinion. Very mature group of individuals make up the majority of the community that's based on Jung-Ma. Many of the guilds involve themselves in all three aspects; RP, PVP, and PVE. While some may claim RP/PVP servers attract RP and PVP guilds, majority of the guilds fairly established on Jung-Ma are actually PVE focused. We on the other hand like to partake in all aspects. From Hardcore PVP, to progressing through PvE content, to roleplaying in the Nar Shaddaa Cantina -- Jung-Ma is where it's at. Not to mention TOR-Talk/Tribus guild hosts monthly Open World PVP events (Among several other event hosters) in which promote server community participation. Just to spout off a few examples!

-- 4v4 PVP Tournaments hosted by Royal Guard
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=457793

-- V.I.P Open World Event hosted by TOR-Talk/Tribus Guild
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=459221

Those are several events among a few others that are hosted solely to promote server-wide interaction between both the Republic and Sith Empire.

I understand nothing has been explained regarding how server transfers will be made available. When the time comes, I truly hope Pax Republica takes into consideration what I have said here today. However, I would encourage you guys to seek out confirmation for yourselves in an effort to ensure that Jung-Ma is indeed the right community for you.

Alas, enough of me rambling on. Happy I hope all is well with Pax Republica. Have you guys enjoyed yourselves playing SWTOR thus far? It seems like it was such a long time ago when Remnants of Hope and Pax Republica were preparing extensively for launch. To think that we are 6 months into TOR is just astonishing. Never though the day would come when we begin our journey within Star Wars: The Old Republic!

Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed your weekend. If you do end up choosing Jung-Ma, be sure to hit us up at www.remnantsofhope.com/forums. Feel free to contact us on our forums. Ill be sure to stop by and maintain relations with you guys here on your forums. It's always nice seeing a friendly face every once in a while.

Thank you all for your time, and may Peace be with us all.

Best Regards,

~Telana Dentari, Ambassador of the Remnants of Hope

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Satiata
Member - 5 Years

well I don't know you guys since I'm - compared to some others - relatively new to Pax, but it's definitely always good to hear that the guild already has friends over there. I know nothing's set in stone on our part yet (though a few memebers including myself defintely wouldn't mind playing on an RP server)

my own concern is mainly that since I'm from Europe the population numbers on your server might still not be ideal for me (I have a baby char over there and checked numbers a few times)

while it's working for me right now since I'm unemployed and can basically raid all night *cough* I'm going to Uni next semester ... yikes. (oh who am I kidding, I will still be online all night long... lol)

Asuka'Raein - Sage
Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

Greeting honorable Telana!

I am the new leader of Pax Republica, Jedi Master Nwahs Nirom. I always secretly wished we went to an RP server, but alas, here we are! It's looking more and more like Jung-Ma will be our destination server, unless we hear more about these "super-servers" and how they will work. You guys seem great, the community over there seems outstanding. 4v4 PvP tournaments, and open world events?? Sign us up!

We also have taken to playing a lot of PvE, since PvP on our server has become very different from what we want it to be. And I think many of us would enjoy the occasional sojourn into Cantinas to just stop, smell the Kashyyk Trees and feel like we're really in the Star Wars universe.

Thank you again for stopping by, we shall keep in touch here in this thread and let you know how things turn out!

-Nwahs

Wondered where you guys went? I was here before launch but I left for a month I came back about 2 weeks before 1.2. It has been a while.
ATownArmy
Member - 5 Years

Awarded:

SUPER bummed that we're not able to hook back up with y'all. Anyway, hit us up ANYTIME you want to make an alt on our server if you need to bum gear, money, or just a lvl 50 to kill tough stuff for you :-)

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum