Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> About Us and Welcome Center
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eckhardt_Hrothe

re: Greetings

Hey everyone, just wanted to drop in and introduce myself.

My name's Ed, some of you may know me as Eckhardt from GDC. I just wanted to throw it out there that if you're ever in need of a healer you're more than welcome to ask me, whether it be for WZs, HMs, or an OPS group if I'm not already committed to running with my guild.

Feel free to ask me any time, you can usually find me in the paxgdc channel in chat, send a whisper, or hop into our TS. If you don't see me online, I may just be leveling up my Imp over on the maw with zev, metle, and ta'feri, so even then it's worth a shot to jump into TS.

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

Thanks so much Eckhardt! You know that's something we really need to do. I'll post something on your forums today, we could get a list of healers and tanks from both guilds to add to friends list. I'll add you to mine, and please add Nwahs to yours if you need a tank for anything at all.

Awarded:

Hey Ed, great to see you on our forums! And we'll definitely take you up on your offer from time to time, no such thing as too many good healers! I know a few of us have y'alls TS info, do you have our Vent info in case you need to get a hold of us ASAP?

Whaaaaaat? There's a PaxGDC channel? Jealouuuuusssss.

Also, I saw you in a warzone earlier today, Eckhardt. You do good work. :D

Hey Ed, I had fun warzoning with you the other day. Thanks for stopping by, I'm sure I'll see you again soon

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum