Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> About Us and Welcome Center
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Markis. D Thatch

re: Coming back in the Summer

Hello to all of my fellow guild mates past and present.

I am pleased to say that through some very hard work I have been allowed to continue my education as a graduate student at my university. What does this mean? It means that hopefully by June...you will have an old Smuggler back. I see that the Consulars are full and my trigger finger has been itching to shoot up some Imps. Bubbles has been keeping me up to date on some of the guild affairs and how the in game play goes. Sounds like the Rep is in a bit of a jam with the Imps? Or rather the Imps out number us? I'll do my best to even the odds when I get back. My money problem has been getting better, I am now TAing a class and working out at another lab. So, hopefully by June I will have amassed enough money to get the much needed repairs I need.

Gaiutus: How have you and Cyn been? Still leading the charges in the arenas?

Bubbles: If you think I am calling you mam when I get back class leader, then you gotta beat me in a duel once im back in game twisted

Crox: Sorry I won't be able to be your Apprentice but I will settle for a companion character in some raids.

If I heard right from Bubbles my smuggler brother Finx is back?

Looking forward to mixing it back up with you guys in the summer, until then, Adios!

Thatch

Captain Bubbles

re: Re: Coming back in the Summer

Markis. D Thatch wrote:
Bubbles: If you think I am calling you mam when I get back class leader, then you gotta beat me in a duel once im back in game twisted

*bonk! You know me better than this! It's more likely that I will challenge you to a duel IF you call me 'mam and make me feel old! But it is mandatory to call me the Smuggler Princess, or Captain Fancy Pants...

I look forward to when you can come back to us! Keep in mind silly bean... our recruitement status changes all the time. I know you had your heart set on a shadow, don't let me talking about how awesome a smuggler I am corrupt your decision Happy

Before you criticize someone, try to put yourself on their ship and fly around a while. That way, when you criticize them, you're a few parsecs away and you have their ship.
Arkathos

re: Re: Coming back in the Summer

Gaiutus: How have you and Cyn been? Still leading the charges in the arenas?

Wish I could say yes Markis - we've left TOR. I started a new community and we'll have a thread up in the visitors area shortly in order to keep contact with people still in Pax. Hope all is well, and it sounds like it is. Happy

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

Hurray Thatch! I'll be glad to see you back. I imagine if you applied as a Shadow, you'd get in, either right away due to your awesomeness and since we know you, or by a waitlist situation.

Awarded:

For the Indomininitable Markis D. Thatch, we'll figure something out Happy.

Look forward to having you back!

Lord Marvel

Hey Markis Happy I hope the life is treating you well Happy

Can`t wait to see you come back Happy

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> About Us and Welcome Center All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum