Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> About Us and Welcome Center
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bryson Wilkins

re: Alliance with Ludicrious Speed

Not sure if this is the correct location to post this but my old guild respected my decision to leave his guild and asked if whatever guild I joined to to ask of they would be willing to forge an alliance with them. So to help them out bc they're good guys Ludicrious Speed would like to make an alliance with Pax-Republia, the guild leader is Jobin and I can have him contact the correct channels to get this done if need be. If this is not allowed I do apologize and I will see you guys on the battlefield.

Awarded:

Ludicrous Speed Liaison Thread

I'm so awesome, I ran back in time to do this for you!

Awarded:

I actually remember Jobin from leveling up Aestel we did a number of the earlier heroic quests together but then he started to slow up around tatooine.

Anyway I leave atown to deal with the actual point of this thread. big grin

I'm so confused was the alliance already set up or did I actually help if I didn't then DANG when ur good ur good.

Awarded:

Clicky on the "LS Liaison Thread" link. It was my fault for not making it look like a link, but yes, I set up communications with them yesterday, and they're very happy to be in touch with us. They are a part of our Ambassador Cantina on the swtor forums and want to be active in helping out the Twin Spears community.

Well dang how bout dem apples! This guild is on point too much, the name should be changed to "minority report but ppl in the future won't like that so we will stick with Pax-Republica" guild. But thats cool that it was set up cause those are some good ppl there.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum