Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> About Us and Welcome Center
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tuckertron

re: Slash wave from Valorous Vindictive

Hey gents! ... and ladies (sorry to bubbles for the other day)

Thought I'd drop on by and give a friendly shout out from VV, between leveling, pvp and world bosses I know I've definitely run into and occasionally healed some of you :D

Hope your enjoying that magenta schem, we have downed the boss 4 times with no joy yet.

Anyways look forward to running into you all more often :D
Captain Bubbles

lol hi Tuckerton =) Welcome to the Pax forums! Thanks for dropping by. I hope you guys get your pink lightsaber schematics soon, but you know... Pinoyfuryz has it in our guild and he's very helpful and I'm sure can help you all out if you have pink envy!

Before you criticize someone, try to put yourself on their ship and fly around a while. That way, when you criticize them, you're a few parsecs away and you have their ship.
Tuckertron

appreciate the welcome :D... as for the pink envy, my saber is red, and half the time its not even deployed... I then to forget I have it whilst I'm dodging all that cc and focus hate in pvp :P

I think I'm going to start healing for less totals on the scoreboard, I swear when certain groups are against me I'm auto-marked and its not like you get a healing medal after 300k... the first time I busted the 500k mark I almost cried when there was no medal :P

Our group will get the pink soon enough for those 'manly' guardians and shadows who are clamoring for it. In the meantime I'll go slap Buddhaa and tell him to not be so anti-social, he should come over and say hi too lol
Zevael

I shoot pink bullets, I <3 Pino...Enough said Happy

Also Known as: Zelinc | Tehron | Dan | Tanksalot | Carl-Weathers
Tuckertron

Ok, ok, I'll admit, shooting pink bullets is pretty damn tough :D
Landscaper

If you're indeed a healer, then you are my friend...and there's nothing that you can do to prevent our friendship from ever ending....NOTHING!

Anyway, welcome and please enjoy you stay. *eyes dangling heal pack savagely.*

(speaking from my tainted point of view ofc!)

Landscaper, 'cuz I mow 'em down baby!
ATownArmy
Member - 5 Years

Awarded:

Hey Tuck! I know I've run into you more than a few times in war zones and around the galaxy. VV has a very good reputation and standing, y'all have shown nothing but class, so you're ALWAYS welcome here! Y'all need to get in on some our our inter-guild action. We're planning PvP training with House of Khardes and Kajidic in the near future, and having more people is always a plus. That way when we group up in warzones, we're all on the same page, speaking the same language!

Sorry bout the late reply Atown,

yeah I swear I'm not deliberately stalking all of you around trying to make sure your all nice and healthy.

At the moment my main is currently taking a break from VV. I haven't decided whether or not I like flying solo or if I'm heading back, as a general rule and considering most of VV all know each other IRL they are a great group.

As for the WZ's, I try and stay out've a pax team's way and throw heals or distract the opposing team with sandraider dancing :P

.... Big events though.. damn Ilum was fun, rolling with that 32 man ops group, plus the secondary group... Zerg rush of Pax, gurreb and house lol
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> About Us and Welcome Center All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum