Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> About Us and Welcome Center
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Markis. D Thatch

re: *Coded Transmission*

*Static*

Hello from the unknown regions my Pax Republica guildies. My studies will come to a close this spring and then with any luck I begin the adventure of graduate school. That being said...I am hoping to have my old computer repaired and up and running by the middle of the summer... I hope you haven't filled my spot in the cantina yet. I owe Bubbles, Crox, Gai and Cyn some drinks. I'd be happy to know how everyone is doing and updates from the game. I had to give up my special edition copy for rent money lol....IT KILLED ME!

Markis D. Thatch

*End Transmission*

Captain Bubbles

SCCOOTTTT! Hey =) We miss you around here! I'm glad you stopped by to say hello! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and stuff! We're definitely having a lot of fun, I wish you could experience it with us. But you know, we'll still be here this summer and you can have all the fun then! I'm sure the oldies would even start an alt so we can level with you, that way, you wouldn't be all lonely Happy

Before you criticize someone, try to put yourself on their ship and fly around a while. That way, when you criticize them, you're a few parsecs away and you have their ship.
Crox Rava

I HATE that you're not here with us, man. I hope you're doing well and that you are crushing it in your studies, and you come back when you're able, y'hear? Thanks for dropping by to say hello!

Photobucket
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> About Us and Welcome Center All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum