Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> About Us and Welcome Center
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Konnich

re: Hi There, Pax!

I just wanted to stop on by and say hello from Triumvirate. I see you all in Warzones quite frequently and have a great time playing with Pax. My in-game character is Konnich, and I'd love to get some multi-guild Ops going for Operations and World PvP. Triumvirate is starting to see more and more guildies hit 50, all of whom are itching to gear up and dominate with the best of the best. Other than that, I'll see you all in the warzone, in which case may the Force be with you!
Ysme

Hiv Konnich,

More jedi bears for noodly PvP fun.

Triumvirate has been added to my shopping list

Good good,...pls join the queue tongue out
timaselj

And Ysme sweeps in for the win... :3

Been playing with some of your folks from Triumvirate. Pretty good, gotta say. Hope to play more with ya in the future! Happy

The supreme art of war is to subdue your enemy without fighting.
Konnich

Glad to be on that list, Ysme, hehe. Seems like the only exciting challenges in warzones anymore are when we face groups from Kajidic, and whether we win or lose, it truly is a fun and interesting experience.

I hope to play with you soon, Timaselj. I'll let the guild know they're doing a great job repping. big grin
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> About Us and Welcome Center All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum