Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> About Us and Welcome Center
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ender Roarke

re: Multi-Guild Events

Most of us have had at least a few days with the game now, and some people are reaching max level. I think it's about time to start thinking up ideas and contemplate joint efforts between Pax Republica and the House of Karrdes.

This thread is meant primarily for brainstorming. What do you folks think? Sure, flashpoints are always a possibility and operations are also right up our alley. Perhaps mass coordinated pvp nights where we build lots of groups and all queue at around the same time.

Let me hear what you think. What could Pax and HoK do together and would these things be viable as big guild event nights?

Note: If we have some big ideas that would be better with even more people, we could possibly think about including some of the other guilds on our server. I know HoK has been approached at least once by a friendly guild so far.

Thank you for your input,
Ender Roarke

I think we already have a thread about this somewhere in the vast forums of ours. Though it did include Kajidic (and it included Reign, ofc). Well I don't really care, the administration will clean it up, if it will be necessary.

Now for the topic at hand. We could always play a game of hide an seek. Ofc the rules would have to be adapted.

We could have raids on Sith outposts everywhere? Same Alliance attacks the Crossroads, per example.

Roleplay hours? Some people are up for it, some don't like it, and some don't really care. tongue out

I agree that there are a lot of ideas to be had on the subject, and I can't wait to see what we all come up with. Happy

The supreme art of war is to subdue your enemy without fighting.
Ender Roarke

Well yeah I remember that thread, but I felt like we need to address the issue again, considering we've been playing the game now.

Oh, and HoK is planning thus far on having our PvP game nights on Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday for whomever is interested.

Here is an idea. Lets get as many as possible, no mater from guild or not, to meet up to hold a space port, lets say 30min-1hour(To not stop to many from leveling. We also tell Kajidic, so they can gather up a force to defend. If we get the space port with in the time. We are the victory people. If they defend out the time, they win. It will be more of a morale boost for the winner, and the chance of coordinating smart team play.

Lord Marvel

I say... LET THE MORTAL COMBAT TOURNAMENT BEGIN!!! :D

Bit of music to get you in mood :D

I propose making PvP tournament with some small prizes. We could make groups with lvl brackets and let people fight Happy we could even invite empire to this tournament Happy

Nabetse

Idea: Following what Marvel said which I agree

I don't agree on the Emps participating since this could get out of hand and we'll all just kill each other randomly and not to mention the other.. uninvited Sith poodoos.. we can do that all the other days.

Here goes.

Mega tournament - friendly of coarse. Each guild member of HoK and Pax that wishes to join pays a fee (1000 - 5000?) more maybe , depends on average player economy.

To who? Well to their respective guild leaders. Winner takes all. Since we are to trust each other - I'm sure each guild leader will then give the exact amount to the other leader if his member wins and then he passes it to his winner, and vice versa. This builds trust, etc.

Want to add roleplaying? A few players can be the commentators/announcers just like in Huttball.

Can be done in open world area so the rest of the guild mates that don't want to participate or are in the waiting list make a "ring".

We could even have a person (perhaps even in stealth or first-person) to record it.

Many.. many possibilities. Also if the Sith poodoos arrive..well.. let's just say that the fun really begins when they meet the joint forces of HoK and Pax Republica.
Mizoc

To be honest, I think that it would be pretty fun to arrange a meet up on an open world PvP planet, go to a designated area, and go mental. Haha.

I liked most of the ideas in the other thread from a while back. I guess a good balance between objective based PvP and just the single objective of 'kill' PvP should be observed.

Ohhhhh... we could go to Voss to temple of healing :D respawn is at the entrance to temple :D

Ysme

Kryad Explo wrote:
Here is an idea. Lets get as many as possible, no mater from guild or not, to meet up to hold a space port, lets say 30min-1hour(To not stop to many from leveling. We also tell Kajidic, so they can gather up a force to defend. If we get the space port with in the time. We are the victory people. If they defend out the time, they win. It will be more of a morale boost for the winner, and the chance of coordinating smart team play.

This is what we'd like to see

Hutt bore v's more imperial guilds gets boring fast.

I love meeting you guys in Alderaan or Voidstar WZ's but its way too random to set up a meeting.

OPvP is where the the real noodles are

Come over to kajidic site and start making plans
I'm feeling a noodly need for something fast and furious
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> About Us and Welcome Center All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum