Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Pax Republica Forum Index -> General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Additional Rank
Yes
69%
 69%  [ 25 ]
No
30%
 30%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 36

CMDR Blue R

re: Rank Between Leg. and Marshal?

Gaiutus Baltar wrote:
btw apologize if my last post was grumpy, throwing up and not feeling well at all <3 you cmdr. And I am glad you voted no, because you voted how you feel and that helps us make decisions and tweak things to try and accomodate others.

Your post wasn't grumpy. No problem. You don't need to apologize.
Good you wrote that, because in that post I find at last, what exactly you're planing about rank X. And I've possibility to write little longer about what I think. So only positive things :D

And I'll wait till results now.

=============
Beware! Crazy user inside!
Other nickname: Finek
Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

Aestel Cooper wrote:
I think its worth remembering that we haven't even started making use of the marshal rank at the moment (which is the right think with the game not being out yet). It will feel more natural when we have members using all 3 ranks. Also we reward members contributions in other ways through the award system. I feel we don't need to differentiate to much between members as then it makes individuals feel less valued for not being promoted rather than being a reflection of exemplary service.

I totally agree with this, plus I just think that the more ranks you have, the more people get power hungry I guess, and I think 3 ranks is plenty. I definitely believe in the desire for wanting to progress in a guild (when I ran a Jedi Knight Academy guild, we somehow had like 10 ranks from Jedi Padawan to Jedi Grand Master, lol), but I realize now that I think there should only be a few ranks, and lots of different awards to go for.

the more people get power hungry I guess

there should only be a few ranks, and lots of different awards to go for.

1. Then we kick them, as we always have. Happy

2. Then 1 extra rank won't count as too many, and we still have one of the smallest ranking structures for regular members on the market! Happy

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Davi Jones

I voted yes

Alright Vote is over. Thanks for the input everyone!

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

Cloud Kanno wrote:
There will be no rank leaping. The only time we permit members to “leap” over a rank is when we are accepting applications for specific officer positions. At the moment, Peacekeepers are required to become Legionaries before advancing to a Marshal position. The same will apply for Legionaries if we decided to implement a rank between Legionnaire and Marshal. Happy

and that isn't even necessarily leaping a rank just to clarify for people... I believe if you have an officer position, but then choose to step down from that position, you go back to the rank you had, unless you're time in the guild and performance is high enough that you get promoted to a new rank upon returning to non-officer status.

Page 5 of 5

Jump to: