Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Katrusar

re: Katrusar's Introduction

Hallo,

My name is Florian. Originally born and raised in Germany, for the past eight years i have lived in the Chicago land area. The reason I am in the states is because of my stepdads work. While the rest of my family remains in Germany, I try my best to keep connected with them. But it does get tough. Currently at Chicago I attend Loyola University for my second year, were I study Biology. I also work on campus at a desk job. My normal day starts at 630 when I go to work out. Classes I attend during the hours of 8-5, on and off that is. This gives me time to attend any raids because I am home and ready at 8pm (my time). 

As far as my gaming experience goes, I played things like Siedler , Empire Earth, and Mythology for many years until I got into watching my stepdad play wow. And about a year later I joined the world of Azeroth. I played hard core for 2.5 years working up 178hr of gaming time. I quit at Cataclysm and have been bouncing between games such as League, and Rift since then. Then recently, about 3 weeks ago, I picked up SWTOR. 

Any questions feel free to ask. 

Katrusar

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

re: Katrusar's Introduction

Welcome man Happy  

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum