View previous topic :: View next topic  
P-Rife
PolishRifle
Member - 5 Years

Awarded:

re: Kings Quest Collection on Steam!!!

I know I'm showing my age here but I had the first 5 King's Quest games on my 386 system running of Floppy not the little 3.5" I had the big 5-1/4s. I remember in like 7th grade I used the the first "mission" in KQ5 as a creative writing paper.

Basically you got to a beach with 5 dwarfs and each had an enhanced sense. You had to use items to trick all 5 or they threw you into the ocean and you died. Back then there were no strategy guides or internets to figure it out. You just died, alot. I feel like I should be poking the youngling in the chest a la Yoda

Any way I just got a little excited for a trip down memory lane. The pack is 25% off this weekend I think it was like 10-15 bucks. I never played 6 or 7 so I don't know how advanced it got. Oh Sierra Games, so many hours of frustrating gameplay but such great memories.

Nicki Heat

re: Re: Kings Quest Collection on Steam!!!

Stupid regionalisation :-(

It isn't showing up for me..

PolishRifle wrote:
I know I'm showing my age here but I had the first 5 King's Quest games on my 386 system running of Floppy not the little 3.5" I had the big 5-1/4s. I remember in like 7th grade I used the the first "mission" in KQ5 as a creative writing paper.

Basically you got to a beach with 5 dwarfs and each had an enhanced sense. You had to use items to trick all 5 or they threw you into the ocean and you died. Back then there were no strategy guides or internets to figure it out. You just died, alot. I feel like I should be poking the youngling in the chest a la Yoda

Any way I just got a little excited for a trip down memory lane. The pack is 25% off this weekend I think it was like 10-15 bucks. I never played 6 or 7 so I don't know how advanced it got. Oh Sierra Games, so many hours of frustrating gameplay but such great memories.

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me;
your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Gaming and Tech All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: