View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Satiata
Member - 5 Years

re: Good immersive offline games?

aw. poop. wanted to suggest Resonance of Fate and then saw 'PC'

oh well, Bioshock then :P
no really. Bioshock. Bioshooock.

and now Bioshock Infinite!

Bioshock 2 is ok, but the first one is amazing. and Infinite is almost-amazing (it's sort-of amazing. it would be 'amazing' if Bioshock wasn't already amazing)

oh, and DEUS EX: Human Revolution. dammit! not RPG, but awesome story non-the-less and shooting stuff is always good :P

keep in mind Sati has motion sickness. Sati does not randomly play FPS games if they don't have an amazing story and I'm not even kidding, Bioshock and Deus Ex are some of my favourite games of all times, they really are that good

Asuka'Raein - Sage
Vepyr

Cmelt wrote:
If you haven't played the Mass Effect series you need to. In my opinion it's the best thing to ever happen to the gaming industry. It's also a defining part of my life.

I've been gaming since I was 6, I'm 36 now. I thought Mass Effect 1 was the greatest game I ever played, then I played Mass Effect 2. Happy

Still have not played 3, I hear it's disappointing, and I'm still getting over the disappointment of Dragon Age 2 so I can't bring myself to play ME3.
Satiata
Member - 5 Years

noo. no no. ME3 is great. you just have to make the choice and ignore the ending - or play the 'new ending' right from the start. (I personally just turned the game off before the end. in-your-head cinema ftw!)

Asuka'Raein - Sage
Cmelt

If you play Mass Effect don't put so much emphasis on the choices, and more of what the choices are meant to instruct the player. The ending that everyone hates on is extremely complex and even after playing through the whole series a dozen times I still am finding incredibly deep philosophical discoveries that are provided by playing the games in relation to the ending. An amazing series that is pure genius in how its story is crafted.

"The high destiny of the individual is to serve rather than to rule" -Albert Einstein
Nicki Heat

Bubble Bobble is fun..I know its old, but I still play it.

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me;
your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

Wylan
jpotter56
Veteran

Awarded:

Bubble bobble rules!

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: