View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

re: PS2 ally outfit: Templars of the New Conglomerate

So there's an outfit you want to look to play with when you're in-game to really enhance the experience. They are called Templars of the NC. Cmelt is a member of theirs. They are really cool.

To find them in Teamspeak, just connect to the address "templars-nc.com"

Forum Image

Forum Image

Last edited by Nwahs on June 2, 2014 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Awarded:

I am a member of The Ascended (TAS) We usually have a full platoon (at least) every day at peak playing hours. It is one of the largest outfits out there. If I am on PS2, there is a good chance I am in a TAS platoon.

I thought we had our own outfit?

"Did I fire six shots or only five? Three? Seven. Whatever."

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

We do... ?

I said they are an ally outfit. You probably want to play with them, because they have numbers, and they give good orders so you have a sense of direction.

I only need one sense of direction, freedom. Allies? Sure why not, but there is freedom to dole out, with a quickness. Back when I was a boy, my pappy taught me that if you ain't a NC rebel with terrible tanks, shoddy weapons, and hand me down gear, then you're just a abercrombie and fitch wearing mamma's boy. When I was six, I walked uphill to battle, both ways, in the snow, barefoot, carrying 12 men. Then without shooting a single bullet, I killed the entire enemy platoon with my freedom. The men started calling me General Free. Party because I don't charge money to hand out freedom, and partly cause I freedom the F$%# out of everything. You want meat, too bad I freed the cows. You want water? I freed it from the canteen, you want the Kwathee Amp Station? That is so free you could see doves flying out of it. Join us in the new conglomerate today, and learn how freedom can be used as a giant weapon, that goes boom and smash and bang. We got freedom to give out, hoorah.

Awarded:

Dominunoxus wrote:
I only need one sense of direction, freedom. Allies? Sure why not, but there is freedom to dole out, with a quickness. Back when I was a boy, my pappy taught me that if you ain't a NC rebel with terrible tanks, shoddy weapons, and hand me down gear, then you're just a abercrombie and fitch wearing mamma's boy. When I was six, I walked uphill to battle, both ways, in the snow, barefoot, carrying 12 men. Then without shooting a single bullet, I killed the entire enemy platoon with my freedom. The men started calling me General Free. Party because I don't charge money to hand out freedom, and partly cause I freedom the F$%# out of everything. You want meat, too bad I freed the cows. You want water? I freed it from the canteen, you want the Kwathee Amp Station? That is so free you could see doves flying out of it. Join us in the new conglomerate today, and learn how freedom can be used as a giant weapon, that goes boom and smash and bang. We got freedom to give out, hoorah.

Just beautiful.

"Did I fire six shots or only five? Three? Seven. Whatever."

Cmelt

Ahh a TAS member.....officially i'm not supposed to like you :P

But yes you guys are certainly the largest NC outfit that I can think of on Mattherson. We just have some friendly sibling rivalry with you fellas.

"The high destiny of the individual is to serve rather than to rule" -Albert Einstein
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Gaming and Tech All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: