View previous topic :: View next topic  
Satiata
Member - 5 Years

re: TOR and Linux

sooo.. as I'm about ready to get my new system done, I'm not entirely convinced yet if I will end up getting windows at all. (well, I'll probably get a code eventually but bah!)

granted now I'm wondering what to do about TOR. on my current desktop it's already been a huge pain but the last time I tried was in february so it was probably in part also due to the game being more wobby still (and I am not even trying on my laptop since the loading is already 2 hours :P)

anyway, has anyone here tried or even plays TOR with linux regularly? my current choice option would be ubuntu and wine to have it run (from what I gathered on the offical forums and some other quick browsing it seems to work but all the topics I found are a few months old and still talk about problems)

(heh. I'd ask on the official forums but ... y'know)

Asuka'Raein - Sage
Frost290
Member - 3 Years

I do not know anything about linux, but I could ask for you on the official forums.

that would be great and if you ask also ask if there's any 'easy' ways around without resorting to playonlinux. I'd love to avoid it ;)

I'm not all set on ubuntu yet, either. I'd just rather not use any of the 'less popular' ones so if possible an ubuntu/fedora-solution would be prefered.

I did give in and bought win7 on ebay earlier, though. just in case. heh.

Asuka'Raein - Sage
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Gaming and Tech All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: