View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Satiata
Member - 5 Years

re: LOTRO

cool deal :D

and I think your char name had something to do with frost, frost :P

(either that or it was completely different. I think it actually was something completely different. lol)

Asuka'Raein - Sage
Frost290
Member - 3 Years

So I have been playing my warden on Gladden a lot recently and I think that I should probably think about rerolling warden or maybe champion on Brandywine.

Does Pax have a kinship started in LOTRO, or are there not enough people to support one?

Awarded:

Frost290 wrote:
or are there not enough people to support one?

prob this

yeh I'm afraid so. I've been slacking with playing, too. silly sati had too much to do in tor and sadly other games to test, too *cough*

Asuka'Raein - Sage
Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

Happy ya I don't have much interest in this game except to ride around on my horse exploring once every few months.

Well damn Sati, wish I had read this post before installing WoW again, but I may install this too just as a reminder for myself to pick it up some time. I did play it for a short while a long time ago and never really got into it, but I'm willing to give it a shot. I will install next weeek after I get back from camping. Don't close my forum access until I can come on here to check what your char name on Brandywine is
Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

Miraluka Soran wrote:
Well damn Sati, wish I had read this post before installing WoW again, but I may install this too just as a reminder for myself to pick it up some time. I did play it for a short while a long time ago and never really got into it, but I'm willing to give it a shot. I will install next weeek after I get back from camping. Don't close my forum access until I can come on here to check what your char name on Brandywine is

I plan to make you a Veteran Happy

Ya, LOTRO is F2P!

You all still playing?
Starting Game download now
Satiata
Member - 5 Years

sort of. I do plan on jumping into the game again in a while, probably when I'm back from my trip to Berlin (in 2 weeks)

I can edit the first page and include the char names of folks if you guys want

Asuka'Raein - Sage
defmetal

I'm a level 75 minstrel on landroval. I have a lifetime account but I don't play that often. Kinda, ran out of people to play with.

Pretty excited about FFXIV ARR though. Be nice to juggle with SWTOR.
Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

Miraluka Soran wrote:
You all still playing?
Starting Game download now

Hey bud, like I said, unfortunately: "I don't have much interest in this game except to ride around on my horse exploring once every few months." Basically since I don't have anyone to play with, and don't want to spend any money transferring anyone, and since the combat is so much less fun for me than in SWTOR, I pretty much just take my old horse and explore any new lands that come up, see things in the game that I've seen in the movies or remember from the books, and call it a day. Every once and a great while I get in a "Lord of the Rings" mood and i'll jump on and do a few quests for the storyline.

defmetal wrote:
I'm a level 75 minstrel on landroval. I have a lifetime account but I don't play that often. Kinda, ran out of people to play with.

Pretty excited about FFXIV ARR though. Be nice to juggle with SWTOR.

yeah I guess it's time I open a topic about that one, since we do have a few people looking forward to it.

there's just too many good/nerdy games out there! gah! lol

Asuka'Raein - Sage
Namrik

Hey,
Sorry to necro this thread, but I saw Lotro so I jumped at it. Are you guys still playing on Brandywine? I was originally on that server, but most of my characters are now on Landroval. I love LOTR so I'll always play lotro on and off. I have characters from 1-72, still don't have a 85 but I got my war horse, which is pretty sweet even though the controls are sort of wonky. I do have to say, Landroval might not be as active as Brandywine, but the community on Landroval is pretty great, plus they have Weatherstock every year and make great use of the in game music system.

Oh, and Eadieni if you're still on Landroval, add me to your friends list, I don't have any max level toons (at least not since Moria) but I play most often on Czarrin, Saewon, Wilardbras and my newish champ Orthal. Yes, I am an altoholic.

Awarded:

While we are still on Brandywine we don't really play all that much. I touch it every now and then but nothing that'd constitute actually playing the game.

Place your trust in the Swishtem, for the Swishtem trusts you.
Nicki Heat

I used to play LOTRO and have a few chars.. I can't remeber level, type or server though LOL

Will have to go check

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me;
your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Gaming and Tech All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: