View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cmelt

re: Mass Effect 4

Here is all the gathered information for the next Mass Effect game. Much like 343 with the halo series, Bioware plans to start a completely new trilogy that revolutionizes the series. I can barely contain my excitement. Mass Effect is to gaming as Michael Vick is to animal abuse.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/10/19/mass-effect-4-wont-star-shepherd-2

http://www.ibtimes.com/mass-effect-4-release-coming-bioware-hints-new-game-first-more-mass-effect-3-dlc-793396

"The high destiny of the individual is to serve rather than to rule" -Albert Einstein
Taenn

I have yet to play the 3rd one... Hearing about the ending is making me hesitating about purchasing it.
Cmelt

Taenn wrote:
I have yet to play the 3rd one... Hearing about the ending is making me hesitating about purchasing it.

I loved the ending. Regardless they made an alternate ending for those who were unsatisfied. The third game was pretty amazing in my opinion.

"The high destiny of the individual is to serve rather than to rule" -Albert Einstein
Matieu.

The updated ending made the game a bit better... there was still a lot I felt was disappointing... feels like the game was pushed out too early.

At the very least, if you get the game it's worth it. Up until the last 15 minutes its an amazing game, though I think the first two were better.

Just finished Mass Effect 1 again (going through my 5th series playthrough). I have to say the first game was really painful for me to play after playing 2 and 3. I'm on 2 now and it is still pretty grindy for me. Bioware changes their games so much in their series that it kills replayability for me.

Matieu.

I still don't think it'll be the same without Shep. Mass effect 4, that is.

Ya. I wish they weren't so intent on making this COMPLETELY different. I wouldn't mind a similar game to Mass Effect 3 with a slightly different set of characters and plot.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Gaming and Tech All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: