View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

re: Guild Wars 2 *Server: Dragonbrand*

Well that's pretty cool, though based on trait specs, sounds like my question is still valid :P but since we probably won't take a super huge presence in the game, and since it's about traits that I imagine can be respent, I'll just pick whatever class seems to be the coolest to me... I'll probably go with Warrior or Guardian.

Each class can use a wide variety of weapons as well that all play completely different. My hammer guardian and mace guardian are basically different classes because your abilities depend on the weapon you are using. Completely different ability sets per weapon per class.

"The high destiny of the individual is to serve rather than to rule" -Albert Einstein
Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

Cmelt wrote:
Each class can use a wide variety of weapons as well that all play completely different. My hammer guardian and mace guardian are basically different classes because your abilities depend on the weapon you are using. Completely different ability sets per weapon per class.

Now I think that's pretty cool! I may buy it this weekend, just gotta look at finances. Just had to buy nearly $500 worth of new tires and $100 for a new xbox, sadness.

new xbox? aw

Asuka'Raein - Sage
Soulless
/soul
Member - 4 Years

Awarded:

Just fyi, I have a max level Guardian in GW2 on Stormbluff Isle.

Not sure if I can transfer it yet, I was playing with IRL friends there, so don't want to just leave them, or i'll be in sooooooooooo much trouble.

na don't sweat it

I mean I don't know about the others, but I've not been playing gw2 a lot lately anyway (I did 2 hours for the 24 hours extra life thing but oh well) and there's usually not many folks around, either. I think people either concentrate on tor or ... ps2.. (traitors!) lol

but I mean, if all else fails, the inviting friends to play on your server thingy should be online soon anyway (if it isn't already, I didn't pay much attention)

Asuka'Raein - Sage
Cmelt

I plan on making a return to GW2 eventually. I want to at least get someone to max level before the end of 2012.

"The high destiny of the individual is to serve rather than to rule" -Albert Einstein
Satiata
Member - 5 Years

well, I guess we can do a gw2 evenining every once in a while once the whole ps2/halo excitement is gone. lol :P

Asuka'Raein - Sage
Badgomatic

I haven't logged in at all in the last few weeks at least.. But I will be getting back in to it at some point. Been having way more fun with the content that's been coming out in TOR as well as crafting for my new lowbie alts Happy

Page 2 of 2

Jump to: