View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cmelt

re: EVE Online

Any EVE or former EVE players here?

"The high destiny of the individual is to serve rather than to rule" -Albert Einstein
Taenn

Former Eve Online Player as Waenn Ironstaff. Miner, Betrayer, Pirate then short stint as Alliance fighter Happy
Uvillig

I played for a brief time. Joined a corp my friends ran, but in the end I didn't have time to make it worth it. EVE requires so much information!

EVE is definitely a game that requires tons of research to make up for the learning curve.

"The high destiny of the individual is to serve rather than to rule" -Albert Einstein
Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

I never played but I had a fellow officer in my LOTRO guild who couldn't stop talking about that game so I feel like I played it, then I met Brandoe and he talked about it even more Happy

I played eve for a few years. Started out doing that faction war thing for the caldari navy that was fun for a while but those guys go out planing on losing their ships. Than I joined a 0sec alliance and did the hole plex alliance war thing, this was really fun at times but really boring most of the time.

Than I joined Project Nemesis, guns for hire, high sec pirates. Pretty much if there was a good opportunity to kill a lot of ships or steal a lot of assets we were there. This was a lot of fun and I had a blast running people's days... in some cases we ruined years of game time. Epic.

I still resub every once and a while but I kind of lost interest in the game it does take way to much of your time. Everything you do seems to take hours. Also you gain skill based on actual time not exp earned so it takes a while to get competitive yet you will never be on par with the top players.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Gaming and Tech All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: