Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> About Us and Welcome Center
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beensoop

re: How's it rolling?

Hi folks,

How are things on your server regarding over all population? I might consider re-subscribing, but I want a healthy server population with some good'ol familiar forum faces to pester, and no I'm not looking to apply to any guild, yours or anyone elses. Just curious here.

...BTW, send my regards to Gaiutus. I miss the Guilded Cantina. Happy

-Jalava/Beansoup

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
AstralProjection

re: Re: How's it rolling?

Beensoop wrote:
Hi folks,

How are things on your server regarding over all population? I might consider re-subscribing, but I want a healthy server population with some good'ol familiar forum faces to pester, and no I'm not looking to apply to any guild, yours or anyone elses. Just curious here.

...BTW, send my regards to Gaiutus. I miss the Guilded Cantina. Happy

-Jalava/Beansoup

Hey Beansoup : ) Our server's doing okay. We're still outnumbered by the Imps at least 2:1, but population isn't as bad as many servers.

We've been organizing scheduled events for Ilum that make the population imbalance nonexistent at certain times of the week. With a little intra-faction cooperation things aren't nearly as bad as many of the doomsayers make it out to be. A lot of us are still having a blast.

I think Gai misses the Guilded Cantina too! The ideal for TOR that he had back then still has yet to be fully realized.

Thanks for the prompt reply Tarith. This leads me to ask; Do you accept other people outside your guild to your raid group regarding Ilum and other... let's say 'open world PVP events', or are these guild members only venues? As in solely guild versus guild events, and rest can do as they please if they are around ...Or?
Captain Bubbles

Jalava wrote:
Thanks for the prompt reply Tarith. This leads me to ask; Do you accept other people outside your guild to your raid group regarding Ilum and other... let's say 'open world PVP events', or are these guild members only venues? As in solely guild versus guild events, and rest can do as they please if they are around ...Or?

We give priority to guildies of course, but tonight for example, we have a big Ilum PvP thing planned, and we will most likely have opened spots. It's at 10pm EST tonight, just whisper me and I'll get you in Happy

Before you criticize someone, try to put yourself on their ship and fly around a while. That way, when you criticize them, you're a few parsecs away and you have their ship.
Jalava

Captain Bubbles wrote:

We give priority to guildies of course, but tonight for example, we have a big Ilum PvP thing planned, and we will most likely have opened spots. It's at 10pm EST tonight, just whisper me and I'll get you in Happy

Of course, guild is a guild after all, and naturally you should prioritise by that.

Unfortunately I'm currently unsubscribed and I don't even have any characters on your server. However, I appreciate the gesture and I'm glad to hear this all. Maybe next time. Good hunting. Happy
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> About Us and Welcome Center All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum