Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> About Us and Welcome Center
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gagebass

re: been a while

hello everyone, its been a while since i last posted. just checking in with you guys. i got a new job if you are wondering, and so far school is going great (so far). Hows swtor btw? i would be joining you guys but something new has happened while i was gone. I was recruited by a tf2 competitive team and just finished up the first 2 weeks of the season. if you want i could keep you guys informed on our games lol so far we have rolled our 2 opponents. If we ever get one casted ill be sure to let you guys know. maybe after this season is done (roughly 2 more months unless week make finals which would be awesome)ill join you guys in swtor and play catch up for about 2 months lol. hope everyone is doing well and sorry if this is a bad forum spot but there was no where else to post lol.

PS: Happy Birthday lord marvel and Gai

PPS: probably been a while since you guys played LOL but here is a cool vid anyway Happy

first time i saw that i knew i had to show you guys

cya guys later

GAGE! /tackle

That's awesome news! By all means, go perforate some spies at the pro level. I'd love to see some footage/casting. Good to hear from you, bud.

Photobucket
gagebass

lol will do crox but due to most of our opponents being newish to competitive tf2 (most of my team including myself has had a little) we have basically rolled them without much opposition. which is good but most of the big name casters of tf2 dont like to use those types of games but if anything comes up ill be sure to share Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> About Us and Welcome Center All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum