Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> About Us and Welcome Center
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Atka Talin

re: Hello from the GDC!

Gentleman's honor...being messed with...want to hit 2,...but it's Ysme! Must...hit...3!

Ysme, why have I not seen you in game? I figure you'd give me more of a hassle than some of our other Kajidic friends I've stumbled upon. wink

Every artist was first an amateur.
Pinoyfury

hey Zev! nice seeing you on the forums! Welcome to our Pax home Happy Glad you guys are loving the crystal. Im down to help you guys kill the world boss for your own schematics.

Photobucket
Ysme

Atka Talin wrote:
Gentleman's honor...being messed with...want to hit 2,...but it's Ysme! Must...hit...3!

Ysme, why have I not seen you in game? I figure you'd give me more of a hassle than some of our other Kajidic friends I've stumbled upon. wink

You want to hit me in the face?

That's not very polite, or subserviant is it now? I know I should know better by now but you do so disapoint me Atka noodles.

Me, in game...well I'm not around very much and too little time tbh so I'm still a lowbie Grand Empress...so I'm afraid I have little time to play with you guys. I think I've seen one or two of you once or twice in a WZ that's about it. I need to fix my gear too as I messed up and chose the wrong damn set :/. I've been a poorly noodle recently. Trying to play with a brain full of noodles never really works out well.

I still haven't created Vixi for you yet Atka. That'll be my alt if I ever get that far.

Ho hum gotta dash,

Galaxies to conquer and people to subdue an all that stuff ....

Toodles Noodles
Zevael

Yes Pino thank you again. I think we have talked every day for probably the last 3 weeks. You are definitely the one that gave Pax the initial reputation that they deserve (for me) Something I know myself and I'm sure Pax is thankful for. Not many people (non guild) will q a premade and go through the hassle of making sure I know when to q and when the q pops. As Peran said we look forward to much more in the future. As for the World Boss, We took him down 3 times yesterday and the schematic dropped once, we missed the roll so we more then appreciate the help in the future.

As for Kajidic I do enjoy my run ins with them and I think they are one of the more respected guilds on the Empire side.

Oh and Atown, at least you will be there the next time. Just remember it's the thought that counts Happy

Thanks again everyone.

Also Known as: Zelinc | Tehron | Dan | Tanksalot | Carl-Weathers
ATownArmy
Member - 5 Years

Awarded:

An actual occurrence from yesterday:

Scene 1: Voidstar War Zone

(A group of 4 Pax members enters the warzone "Voidstar", talking on vent. We join them mid-conversation as they arrive on the defense side)

Unbarring: ...so anyway, I healed up fine and now you can't even tell it's a prosthetic.
ATown: Oh hey, look, a Galactic Defense guy!
Bubbles: Yeah, glad to see our buddies in here
Unbarring: Yup, a good showing from the GD... F?
(Inquisitive looks all around)
Bubbles: What the heck is the Galactic Defense Force?
ATown: What the F...

(End Scene)

Point is, someone's trying to get generic all up in your brand name kool-aid. Eat the scraps off of the GDC metaphorical table, so to speak.

Haha you got to look out for those Force imposters. I've had nothing but good run ins with them, but they still aren't yes. A lot of times when you see one of us you will see at least 2+ of us. As you know "sometimes" solo qing works, but the last thing we want to do is solo q and waste quality wins that could have been.

However yesterday as some of you remember that huttball match didn't go as planned, but the dance party was on point.

Arkathos

Hey Zev! I have little time at this moment to post as im at work super duper busy like, but wanted to say hello and thanks for stopping in! I have nothing but positive things to say about the GDC and sadly have not been able to catch you online to /friend you yet. I must fix that soon!

And there's Ysme getting all up in other people's threads to push her galactic dominatrixism around...pffft. <3

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Zevael

Hey Gaiutus thanks for the welcome. I also have to get you on my friends list asap. oh and I know you and Strikyr have had dialogue in the past, but he is also very busy atm so feel free to get a hold of me if he isn't online.

Catch you soon!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> About Us and Welcome Center All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum