Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NutellaCrepe

re: Introduction: NutellaCrepe

Hello!
I'm here to introduce myself: I'm 20, I live in Manhattan, NYC. I go to University and I major is Government - Politics and a minor in History. I've lived in New York for about 6 years, before that I grew up in Paris, France. My accent has gotten much better (I've taken a class) and you should understand me now without too much trouble :P I apologize in advance, my accent pops out sometimes when I'm excited or shy.
What you may experience from me is likely silliness, sometimes it's a bad joke (as in hardly funny, not offensive) and things alike.

I chose Jedi Knight because...well it's a Jedi. I love everything a jedi has and stands for. The force, the lightsaber, the cloak, the affiliations...you name it. It's the same love I have when watching an old samurai movie, who doesn't want to be the skilled, wise samurai lending a hand?
I picked Jedi Guardian as a DPS. Why not Sentinel? I simply like to single weild(although if I could staff, I would wink ). The more I look into Guardian the more I like it. I like to focus on PvP as well, as the option to dual spec into tanking can very much come in handy later on.

My gaming experience has started with the old battlefield games (1942), went onto BFBC2 in which I competed, I moved onto Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy for a good two years with my clan (mastered single and staff sabers!). Then I moved onto COD games (mind you, they were good back then! COD1, 2, MW1). I've been playing a ridiculous amount of TF2 with my clan and battlefield. Played WoW for about two years also! I think that sums it up big grin
Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

welcome Nutellea! It's great to meet you. NYC huh? I'm a Boston guy, so we're not too far apart!

I agree with you on all accounts of why Jedi Knights are awesome, and it's cool that you're going the single-saber DPS route.

Do you still have JKA installed? we should duel sometime Happy

Boston huh? I teach tennis at a summer camp 2 hours from Boston!

I don't have it installed but i re-bought it on steam a few weeks ago so it wouldn't take long. If you want add me on steam (odclonemike) and I'm up for a duel (mind you I'm about 2-3 years rusty so take it easy on me at first wink )

Out of curiosity, what sort of saber do you use?
Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

I can't give that away before we start our duel Happy

Ugh, I'd rather not install Steam. I have this weird anti-Steam bias, probably because I used to love Xfire and wanted my friends to use that but they had Steam instead. But we'll get on Vent sometime and just find a server Happy

Nice to meet you!

What class in do you main in Battlefield?
NutellaCrepe

Boat Van wrote:
Nice to meet you!

What class in do you main in Battlefield?

Nice to meet you too! My favorite is Assault (medic), but I play a bit of everything when it's needed, my second go to class is Recon Happy

My origin/mcom is NutellaCrepe14 if you ever want to play
Boat Van

Ah a B3 player I see. You will fit in well around here. In bad company 2 I like to rambo with the 870mcs and a bucket of c4.

What about TF2? I generally main scout and pull out the sniper when it helps the team. PlusMinus and I make an excellent soldier/medic team as well.

I forgot to say this earlier - good luck with your trials!

Edit:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/dwave/
Hit me up on steam if you want to play something sometime.
NutellaCrepe

For TF2 I only joke around. I love huntsman (lucksman), but I love taunt kills even more. I made a video a while back about it:

Now if I'm not failing my taunt kills I'm either sniping, huntsman or I mess around with bat only scout and sticky jumper demo
Nabetse

NutellaCrepe wrote:

For TF2 I only joke around. I love huntsman (lucksman), but I love taunt kills even more. I made a video a while back about it:

Now if I'm not failing my taunt kills I'm either sniping, huntsman or I mess around with bat only scout and sticky jumper demo

That was fun to watch, nice vid! :P

Also, good luck on the trials.
Boat Van

Love the video.
Rebmac!

Hello there, Welcome to the group, I'll try not to make to many french jokes, they tend to run away from me though. I was wondering, what color saber are you looking into? have you thought of crew skills?

Rebmac! wrote:
Hello there, Welcome to the group, I'll try not to make to many french jokes, they tend to run away from me though. I was wondering, what color saber are you looking into? have you thought of crew skills?

LOL

I'm looking into Slicing for money, I'm thinking BioChem (from what I understand there might be an infinite usage of potions, with a cooldown but still). Also looking at Cybertech, could be nice to have extra CC

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum