Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Celebrations, Awards and Ceremonies
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Yes or No?
Yes
100%
 100%  [ 21 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 21

Lord Marvel

re: Congratulations to our newest Peacekeeper, NutellaCrepe!

We have nothing against it, but in first priority mains will be accepted into Operations.

NutellaCrepe

Oke thanks
Gryffon Etheras
travisccook
Tech Officer

Awarded:

NutellaCrepe wrote:
I have another question: With class restrictions, how do alts work? I personally want to play Jedi Guardian for the story mostly. I always loved Ranged DPS and I do plan on rolling one soon after (Commando or Gunslinger), perhaps even level the two characters on par. Is that something acceptable?

Absolutely! All we ask is that you identify a "Main" character for standard Guild purposes - If Jedi Guardian is what you intend to "focus" on at first, that'd be your main in our eyes. We fully understand that this will be an alteriffic game and don't expect anyone to limit their play Happy. We may use your "main" class for planning purposes (AKA general Guild events, some raids - but let the CL's know if you want to raid on your alternate, for instance, and we'll try to make it work).

NutellaCrepe

travisccook wrote:
NutellaCrepe wrote:
I have another question: With class restrictions, how do alts work? I personally want to play Jedi Guardian for the story mostly. I always loved Ranged DPS and I do plan on rolling one soon after (Commando or Gunslinger), perhaps even level the two characters on par. Is that something acceptable?

Absolutely! All we ask is that you identify a "Main" character for standard Guild purposes - If Jedi Guardian is what you intend to "focus" on at first, that'd be your main in our eyes. We fully understand that this will be an alteriffic game and don't expect anyone to limit their play Happy. We may use your "main" class for planning purposes (AKA general Guild events, some raids - but let the CL's know if you want to raid on your alternate, for instance, and we'll try to make it work).

CL's are Clan Leaders or Class Leaders? Crepe lovers?
Ok thanks big grin
Lord Marvel

It`s Class Leader Happy

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

THIS IS WHERE THE FUN BEGINS!

Trial Phase 1: Complete √
Trial Phase 2: Complete √
Trial Phase 3: Complete √

Welcome to your trial process for Pax Republica! Let’s get started.

During this trial you will have 7 days, starting 11/15/2011 and ending 11/22/2011, to complete seven tasks as part of Trial Phase 1. Trial Phase 2 will consist of another 7 days in which, you must complete the eighth and ninth task and take the time to see how well you fit into our community. Trial Phase 3 is the voting phase that will last for 3 days. During this phase members can cast their vote on whether you pass or fail.
As you undergo these tasks, you will not only complete the steps necessary to become a fully functioning member of Pax, you'll also learn if Pax is the guild you actually want to join.
At the end of this trial your application will be re-evaluated for the final decision. Do not hesitate to send me a private message, email, or Skype message with any questions or concerns. Here are your tasks:

►Phase 1

1. You must make 15 new posts in our forums.
(Note: Please keep your posts meaningful, these must be done in phase 1).
You're starting phase 1 at 8 posts and must reach 23 posts to pass this requirement of phase 1.
Complete √

2. You must update your profile here at Pax Republica with a forum Avatar.
Complete √

3. You must make an introductory post in your specified class forum provided below.

Trooper Barracks - Smuggler Cantina - Consular Library - Knight Praxeum
Complete √

4. Declare your class and your advanced class in the Guild Roster.
Complete √

5. You must PM either the Consul, an Arbiters, or an Envoy (preferably your Class Leader) and give them the necessary info for creating your Ventrilo account. You need to PM your desired name and password. Here is a link to a helpful thread with sig and Vent info.
(Note: Please keep your Ventrilo name the same as your Forum name.)
Complete √

Click Here.

6. Go over our Charter (our Rules and Regulations document) and be sure to post that you accept it. Please read it carefully BEFORE accepting. Here is a link to the thread:
Click Here.
Complete √

7. You must arrange an interview with either the Consul, the Arbiters, or an Envoy (again, preferably your Class Leader). The interview will be conducted in Ventrilo before your trial period is completed. The interview gives you the chance to meet with an officer and ask any questions you may have regarding your membership in the guild, and they will take the opportunity to get to know you better. For a complete list of officers you can approach for an interview, Click Here.
Complete √

►Phase 2

8. You must make an additional 15 new posts in our forums
(Note: Please keep your posts meaningful, these must be done in phase 2).
You're starting phase 2 at 44 posts and must reach 59 posts to pass this requirement of phase 2.
Complete √

9. You must get into vent and a game for at least one day. Please try to maintain Ventrilo activity throughout and after your Trial, as participation will be mandatory upon The Old Republic's release.
(Note: A game with us is optional vent is not, this may be completed in the first phase)
Complete √

10. You must seek out and speak in Ventrilo with 4 different people (2 officers and 2 regular members ranked Peacekeeper or higher) about your application and potential membership within Pax Republica. It is up to you to post when these have been completed. You can speak to all four at once if able.
Complete √

►Phase 3

11. You must apply to our Pax Republica Guild HQ on SWTOR.com. You can find a link here:
http://www.swtor.com/guilds/4753/pax-republica

12. Members will have 3 days to vote on whether you have passed or failed as a member, so try to relax and good luck!

Last edited by Nwahs on November 29, 2011 9:05 pm; edited 2 times in total

Interview done

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

Congrats you'll be able to start Phase 2 tomorrow Happy

Congrats! if you make it past Phase 2 you'll definitely have my vote in your 3rd phase.
NutellaCrepe

Thanks big grin

Congratulations! You are now on phase 2! :3

Captain Bubbles

I had a great time playing Draw My Thing with you the other day! *brohoof!

Before you criticize someone, try to put yourself on their ship and fly around a while. That way, when you criticize them, you're a few parsecs away and you have their ship.
NutellaCrepe

Thanks!

For the step 10:

I played a drawing game with bubbles, played BF3 with: Gaitus a few days ago, Rebmac, Sticx and Atrayu_Yung

Last edited by NutellaCrepe on November 29, 2011 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anndd got to level and PVP with a few people during beta too big grin

NutellaCrepe wrote:
Anndd got to level and PVP with a few people during beta too big grin

Yep, good job at Huttball! =)

I definitely vote yes, he's active, friendly and well... French, but I'm biased there Happy

Bonne chance monsieur!

Before you criticize someone, try to put yourself on their ship and fly around a while. That way, when you criticize them, you're a few parsecs away and you have their ship.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Celebrations, Awards and Ceremonies All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum