Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FrelsoTrentone

re: Hello Fellow Consulars

I am Frelso Trentone, or Alex (not to be confused with the one and only)I am 16 and live in Los Angeles, CA I was a member back in 2009 onto around this time of 2010 but due to being in military school in Virginia I was kicked for inactivity.. my behavior has rewarded me with being able to move back to LA.. So of course I came back! I am a big CLOSET nerd, nobody knows about my love for Star Wars and my knowledge of computers.

I am a huge military game fan I love ArmA 2 and, the BF2 mod Project Reality. I also have fell in love with BF3 as of the other day it might be my favorite not so realistic FPS to date.. with it's endless hours of fun.

I am black or a term i have never really cared for African American 0_0 and there is a LARGE tendency for me to use the 'n' word I try not to say it when I'm on vent, but it will slip sometimes.

Cant wait to play with all of you!
SonicBoomS

welcome Frelso!!!... or I should say, welcome back!!! I wasn't with Pax back then haha, but glad to have you back on board!!! big grin

Welcome back man, I'm willing to bed military school was no picnic in the park. Did you end up learning anything worthwhile?

I was in the Marines with two guys that went to military school together. Both told me it was actually the hardest and best thing that ever happened to them. Both of them had gotten into trouble with the law a few times before being shipped off. They said that if they had not bent sent to military school they would probably be selling dope or dead. I always wondered if they were being overly dramatic or serious.

What AC are you planning on playing? Your avatar suggests sage, but I had you pegged as a shadow.
FrelsoTrentone

Sticx45 wrote:
Welcome back man, I'm willing to bed military school was no picnic in the park. Did you end up learning anything worthwhile?

I was in the Marines with two guys that went to military school together. Both told me it was actually the hardest and best thing that ever happened to them. Both of them had gotten into trouble with the law a few times before being shipped off. They said that if they had not bent sent to military school they would probably be selling dope or dead. I always wondered if they were being overly dramatic or serious.

What AC are you planning on playing? Your avatar suggests sage, but I had you pegged as a shadow.

I came out with such a better head on my shoulder! going in for lots of things.. almost being arrested, gang affiliation, drugs, and grades.. Now I stay with the right crowd do the right things and keep my head up and my grades, I'll admit I never wanna go back but it was a great experience.. toughens you up quick, teaches you how to become a man in an instant.. and definitely shows you a thing or 2 about Leadership. I originally wanted to go knight but that was just because Mace Windu, I am acytually more of a force and healing guy so i did go with Sage!
Tobinius

Congrats on your new found freedom. I hope things continue to work out for you.

Cheers

Tobinius wrote:
Congrats on your new found freedom. I hope things continue to work out for you.

Cheers

Thanks my dude! I can't wait to get in the game with everyone!
Tcyiora

Welcome back, FrelsoTrentone! ^^

Pax Eternus

Quote:
Welcome back man

I thought Sticx said "Welcome black man" and I had visions of Sticx in a trailer park somewhere in Florida.

Anyway, yes, welcome!

Nothing wrong with trailer trash. They come up with some of the most innovative solutions to our every day problems!

Forum Image
Crox Rava

Welcome back!

Photobucket
FrelsoTrentone

Thank You all!! :D
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum