Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Boat Van

re: Boatvan Introduction.

Hello folks, My name is Dave and I am 19 years old and I live in Virginia. I am currently studying Computer Science at Old Dominion University. I first heard about SWTOR from my friend plusminus<. Over Christmas break we will be playing constantly at his place.
I have been playing video games for a very long time. Over the last year or so I have mainly been playing FPS games like CS:S, BFBC2, and L4D2. I play L4D2 semi competitively but I would like to find a new game because it is horribly broken. If anyone wants my autoexec file (tuned for lag compensation and max FPS), just let me know.
Aside from video games I enjoy fishing, working on cars, and spending time with my friends and family.

I chose the Jedi Sentinel because I prefer melee DPS and after seeing some videos I knew it would be awesome.

I wish I had some questions for you guys about the guild, but honestly the site is put together really well and I have been able to answer every question just by searching.
Dorobbo

Welcome to the knights! Hope everything goes well in your trials and cant wait to see you around on vent.

Welcome BoatVan.

It's good to have another sentinel coming aboard Happy

"Remember, a Jedi's strength flows from the Force. But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny." - The almighty wise Yoda.
Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

Welcome to the guild Dave Happy I'm Shawn! You seem like a cool kid. How do you like Virginia? What's it like there?

Hey Dave! Welcome to the Knights!

Just curious, do you play anything else besides FPS? I play L4D2 (not even close to competitively) but I was wondering if you had any other games you really liked?

Greetings! Hope you enjoy our little corner of the virtual world.

My question is similar to Seraph's; are you familiar with MMOs and RPGs? Could be a big transition from the world of shooters.

Welcome to the guild! You seem pretty cool, and it's always nice to have another knight join us!
Boat Van

homestarago< GARBAGE DAY \.=.: lol he asked how is virginia
homestarago< GARBAGE DAY \.=.: ......
homestarago< GARBAGE DAY \.=.: ANSWER HONESTLY

-plusminus, after reading my post above.

My MMO experience is a fairly weak(spent a few months on EVE but sickness in the family tore me away), but I would like to stress that I have played several different genres of games and gotten good at them. If you are at all worried about me being a baddie, I wouldn't sweat it. I've played plenty of single player RPGs over the years, my favorites are the Mass Effect series and the Fallout series.
FullMetalSeraph
Member - 1 Year

Oh I wasn't asking because of your "experience", I was just wondering if you played any other games besides L4D2 that I do so we could game together :D

Oh most definitely. I love all kinds of games, and i'm always looking for cool people to play with. I've had a blast playing older games over himachi with friends, maybe we could set something like that up sometime.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum