View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
nolongeramember

re: Gamestop midnight release?

gagebass wrote:
i wonder do all gamestops do the midnight release thing or just one in larger cities because the town where i get my preorders is very small

I'm pretty sure it's the choice of the manager... at least, that's what I've heard from the Internet.

Blind Equilibrium

gagebass wrote:
i wonder do all gamestops do the midnight release thing or just one in larger cities because the town where i get my preorders is very small

They did all the midnight releases in the little semi-rural town I lived in when I was stationed in Georgia... but it was next to a military base, so who knows.
Davi Jones

Ive been to so many midnight releases lol and they are alright. MOst of them arent anything special but the few extra hours u get to play that night after getting the game is all that matters :D (Might be going tommorow for COD)

Awarded:

Just depends on the store, and the game that is releasing. I heard that the Gamestop near me had a massive blowout for the BF3 release. Like, brought in catering from Smokey Bones, a local ribs and wings place, so lots of food and a DJ and ladies and stuff, sounded like a blast

the only one i went to was a star craft 2 one and it was me a 10 other guys plus the guys that work at the store which i know from college all it was, was here my account name maybe we can play sometime heres star craft 2 hurry up and leave so i can close the store and play as well

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Gaming and Tech All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: