View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Sticx45

re: Skyrim

To buy skyrim (never having played oblivion) or to just stick with bf3 and wait it out. My credit card is sizzling burning a hole in my wallet. Skyrim going to have any MP aspects at all? Or is it single player through and through?
gagebass

as far as i know singleplayer only but instead of getting that you could probably get oblivion for cheap now but being a hardcore elder scrolls fan since morrowind i would highly recommend all 3 to any who havent played them

In my opinion skyrim will be the best single player game ever made. Oblivion was by far my favorite and I am so amazed by the vids of skyrim. Already have it along with the book bought. If the question is skyrim or B3 by far get skyrim. Bo there will be no multiplayer. In my opinion it would probably ruin it. Id rather them devote all of their time to making it the best single player out there big grin

that's ok. I dont always like playing multiplayer, sometimes people make a fun game not fun lol.

Get Skyrim. I've put over 1000 hours into Oblivion and I expect no less from Skyrim. I actually just paid off the collectors edition. Skyrim is DEFINITELY going to be better than BF3.

Atrayu Yung

I'm definitely getting it. Morrowind and Oblivion were a lot of fun and great stories. They're some of the best single player games I've played.
Baktusit

I loved all of the elder scrolls games.
I can say that they have put me on my way to MMOs actually.
It sucks I will not have the time to play Star Wars and Skyrim at the same time, but I will probably play it at some point.

Davi Jones

Matternous wrote:
Get Skyrim. I've put over 1000 hours into Oblivion and I expect no less from Skyrim. I actually just paid off the collectors edition. Skyrim is DEFINITELY going to be better than BF3.

this man is a genius :D

Mostly people buy TES games for the mods. When Oblivion first came out, it was a great game, revolutionary and fun to play. Once the modders hit the scene everything just got better. Obilivion now is like a whole new game, with revised and improved graphics, gameplay overhauls, monster updates and revisions.

TL;DR
Get Skyrim, enjoy it and then enjoy it even more once the modders find out how to make an already great-to-be game, even greater!
gagebass

i didnt quite hit 1000 but i know im at 700+ for both oblivion and morrowind

but which do you guys think is better morrowind or oblivion?

gagebass wrote:

but which do you guys think is better morrowind or oblivion?

sounds like a new thread to me ^^

A lot of people (source: forum threads for oblivion, skyrim, gamefaqs.com) prefer morrowind for the story and immersion, while others say oblivion is better because of graphics, updated gameplay, and awesome mods.
Legendkiller456

Skyrim is going to be AWESOME!
I may not get it the first day it comes out but I will definitely get it before 2012.

Arkathos

Preordered day 1. I am so gitty with anticipation, only a few more days! Also, has everyone seen;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1AenlOEXao&oref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fresults%3Fsearch_query%3Dskyrim%2Blive%2Baction%26aq%3Df%26aql%3Dt

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
nolongeramember

Gaiutus Baltar wrote:
Preordered day 1. I am so gitty with anticipation, only a few more days! Also, has everyone seen;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1AenlOEXao&oref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fresults%3Fsearch_query%3Dskyrim%2Blive%2Baction%26aq%3Df%26aql%3Dt

I've seen this, it's so awesome. Only 4 days 10 hours 17 minutes left (from where I'm living).

EDIT: I just realized that the Skyrim release is marked on the calendar. Love it Happy

Arkathos

I wonder what Skyrim Fan did that...

:D :D :D

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Gaming and Tech All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: