View previous topic :: View next topic  
Atrayu Yung

re: Little help!

Ok so I downloaded and ran a registry cleaner in the hopes of speeding up my pc and now something has gone wrong with websites. Like our Pax site I can no longer see the TOR release countdown and in the place of everyone's signatures are now this white rectangular box with three colored dots in its place. The same is true for pretty much all websites. Anyone know how to fix this?
timaselj

I think you'd need to reinstall Java. Or update it. tongue out

The supreme art of war is to subdue your enemy without fighting.
Atrayu Yung

Does a registry cleaner remove Java?
timaselj

Not the program, but it can remove it's registries. You might have deleted them accidentally. Anyways if you remove anything from your registries, it can happen that the thing you removed the stuff for won't work. I'm not a 100% sure though, if I were you, I'd try reinstalling Java. If that doesn't work, then I'm out of ideas. Sorry.

The supreme art of war is to subdue your enemy without fighting.
Atrayu Yung

I reinstalled Java and still have the same problem. I even tried restoring my computer to a previous point and it is still all messed up.
Sticx45

Atrayu Yung wrote:
I reinstalled Java and still have the same problem. I even tried restoring my computer to a previous point and it is still all messed up.

Make sure your re-install flash also. The countdown timer is a flash widget. But the signatures are direct HTML links so that shouldn't be effected by java or flash i wouldn't think.
Atrayu Yung

I already have flash built into google chrome and it says it automatically updates. I tried with both chrome and IE and I still get this white rectangle with a green and blue dot and a red triangle inside. From what I gathered while searching it looks like my registry might be all jacked up and I might have to re-install windows.
Sticx45

something I didn't think about earlier. In your security options (what ever browser your using) what is your security level set at? Are scripts and other similar options enabled?
Atrayu Yung

I tried IE and I don't get the same problem, but I tried uninstalling and reinstalling google chrome and the same problem happens. Don't get it.
Yezhik

update your video card drivers.
Uninstall flash, with that registry cleaner.
install a fresh chrome.

also if you have a windows repair disk, that'll help.

http://www.techspot.com/vb/topic929.html

Might be something helpful there.
Also www.cheatengine.org/forum is a nice site for decoders, people who make trainers for games, you might wanna post this in their computer help section
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Gaming and Tech All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: