Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Celebrations, Awards and Ceremonies
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Vote:
Yes
100%
 100%  [ 14 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 14

FrelsoTrentone

re: Congratulations to our newest Peacekeeper, FrelsoTrentone!

The application submitted by FrelsoTrentone is as follows:

Quote:
Please look over this <a>thread</a> before starting your application.

Personal Questions

The following questions are aimed at helping us get to know you better as a person. Please be as detailed as possible, this means that we expect as much information as you can possibly provide us with.

Which country do you live in?:
United States of America

Which time zone are you in?:
GMT-7:00

Which of the following below would best describe your current occupation?:
Highschool

Do you have the ability to pay monthly fees for SWTOR?:
Yes

What motivates you to contribute and to strive for achievement both in and out of gaming?:
I'm a very competitive person, and always have been, so winning and being the best possible is always one priority. As well as having fun, which is the sole purpose of games. I am in it for the serious moments, the kicks, and the pure social fun you get within an MMO game.

What are your strengths and weaknesses: In gaming? In real life?:
In gaming, my strengths are I am very ambitious, and very determined. So quitting is never an option, which isn't always good. I can put in as much time needed as long as I'm not at school, I'm not a selfish player and if a member needs anything form me, that I have it is theirs no questions asked. My weaknesses are I cannot save money to save my life I'm always broke in game, and I am not very tactical.

In real life, I'm very athletic I excel at History, English Lit, and Science in school. I have a great memory and I am funny (or so I've been told). My weaknesses are I am very bad at math, I clumsy at times and sometimes I have a very bad temper.

What interests and activities do you enjoy spending your time on both in and out of game?:
I love raids, any goofy guild activity (a joke for Gaiutus: benny hill). I live for PVP and I really hate grinding. In real life i play football, basketball, I dance, enjoy partying with my friends and having a good time.

Pax Republica Questions

These questions are aimed at helping us figure out if you're Pax Republica material, so be as detailed as possible.

How did you hear about Pax Republica?:
I'm a former member.

Do you have a tendency to cuss a lot? :
Yes, but it can be controlled if needed.

What are your expectations of the members and leadership of Pax Republica?:
I expect guild members to be Mature gamers, good sports, and supportive of other members. Leadership wise which should go without say i expect real LEADERS, coming from military school I know a real leader and a leader does not only tell their subordinates what to do. First and foremost They KNOW their job, and they know their people by developing a relationship with them recognizing their character, and qualities and become true comrades with their subordinates.

What do you believe you can contribute to Pax Republica's community?:
I can contribute my Leadership skills that I've acquired from being in a military environment, a good time with a lot of laughs, as well as a good teammate who is always looking for the greater good of the guild.

What was it about Pax Republica that encouraged you to sign up with us, rather than with another guild?:
Me and Gaiutus had our own guild in SWG back in 2008. I've known a lot of the members for years now some of them three. I've come to love these people as brothers and recognize them as true comrades and friends.

How do you deal with stress both in and out of game.:
In game i may just go kill a few things off, duel somebody, or quest. In real life when I am stressed I like to listen to music lay back and relax by myself for a while.

A non-guild member approaches you in game and begins talking smack to you. How do you react?::
Smack talk is useless in game, and since it's not the real me, they won't get to know the real me. Meaning I'll ignore him.

You're in Ventrilo playing with other members but one member is being annoying, making silly noises and being obnoxious...what do you do? :
At first I would ignore it and report him to whoever can handle the problem. If nobody is available, I would politely tell him to calm himself down for the courtesy of others.

Star Wars: The Old Republic Questions

What is your SWTOR forum name? Please also provide a link to your profile.:
Onlygolden http://www.swtor.com/community/member.php?u=1395850

Have you previously been in another SWTOR guild? If so please include the Guild's name and your experience there.:
No other previous guilds.

Have you ever been kicked from a guild for poor conduct, unruly behavior, or inactivity?:
Yes, I was kicked out during my time in military school, due to inactivity.

Which of the following interests you most?:
Raiding

Which of the following interests you second most?:
PVP

Which of the following interests you third most?:
Socializing

In relation to the guild.:
We work together

The following questions are to provide you with a quick insight regarding the trial requirements.

Which class do you intend to play?:
Jedi Knight

What Advanced Class (AC) do you intend to play for the above listed class?:
Jedi Gaurdian

Do you acknowledge that activity is key to our community and that failure to contribute to the community(every week unless on leave of absence) could result in possible removal from the guild?:
Yes

Do you promise to act with maturity, friendliness and courtesy towards all Pax Republica Members?:
Yes

Do you acknowledge that you must complete all the trial requirements given to you by the trial director to become a full member?:
Yes

In the future, which position would you like to hold?:
Officer

Is there anything else you would like to include as to why we should accept you as an applicant to Pax Republica?:
The Pax Republica community is one of the greatest I've ever had the pleasure of being apart of.

And lastly, are there any questions about the guild you would like answered?:
No questions.

Have you re-read this application to ensure that there are no mistakes, and that our rules for applications are met?:
Yes

timaselj

The app seems solid. I have no qualms about it. Happy

I do have some questions though. What other MMOs have you played other than SWG? What games do you prefer? What music do you like to listen to? Happy

The supreme art of war is to subdue your enemy without fighting.
FrelsoTrentone

SWG was the only MMO i played for a solid period of time which ended up being like 8 months, but I did however TRY a large amount with Pax during the earlier days as we tried to cope with the wait.. we tried DoD, LOTRO, played lots and lots of LOA as we went on and off with SWG.. I listen to rap, hip hop, r&b and i like very few pop and or metal but I love System Of A Down... when did you join?

EDIT
lol I prefer FPS (mil-sim in particular) and sports games over most but I did come to love MMO's as well

Last edited by FrelsoTrentone on October 30, 2011 5:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Lord Marvel

re: Re: App: FrelsoTrentone

Welcome back to our forum Frelso Happy

Your application is really solid and I like it.
Few questions though

FrelsoTrentone wrote:
How do you deal with stress both in and out of game.:
In game i may just go kill a few things off, duel somebody, or quest. In real life when I am stressed I like to listen to music lay back and relax by myself for a while.

What would you do if you would get stressed in raid when you can`t really do any of those things?

FrelsoTrentone wrote:
Which class do you intend to play?:
Jedi Knight

What Advanced Class (AC) do you intend to play for the above listed class?:
Jedi Gaurdian

Unfortunately Jedi Guardian recruitment is closed for now, so you would need to be singed on wait list and wait till there will be a free spot.

Name one favorite character from games and tell us why you like him best?

Do you have favorite superhero? If yes, than which one and why? if no, than why?

FrelsoTrentone

re: Re: App: FrelsoTrentone

Lord Marvel wrote:
[What would you do if you would get stressed in raid when you can`t really do any of those things?

Well stress comes with battle and serious situations, so generally I can't let that affect me and I would have to suck it up and do my job.

Lord Marvel wrote:
[Unfortunately Jedi Guardian recruitment is closed for now, so you would need to be singed on wait list and wait till there will be a free spot.

Name one favorite character from games and tell us why you like him best?

Do you have favorite superhero? If yes, than which one and why? if no, than why?

Is there something else I can pick that's open?

uhhmmm.. One favorite character i have from any video game is Solid Snake from the Metal Gear Solid series, and I really wish i had any other reason than the fact that he's badass and cool to like him.

My favorite superhero is and has been Spiderman for as long as i remember, I like that he's an average person, in a real city, with real problems, and no one knows that he saves everyone's life time after time.
timaselj

I joined last year, on November 6th. It'll soon be a year of my staying in Pax. Happy

And yes, you can pick almost everything else. The only two AC's closed are the JK Guardian and Trooper Commando. Everything else still has spots open. Happy

And wow, SOAD huh? I love that band as well! Happy Too bad they went apart though tongue out

The supreme art of war is to subdue your enemy without fighting.
Baktusit

Hey Frelso,

Good luck with your application Happy

UnbarringTomb

Hey Frelso,welcome back to PR,i have to say really solid app,and im glad that your coming back,lol we need more old vets back to pax,hopefully you'll pol through with the new trial system.

Thanks Unbarring, and yeah I'm ready to take whatever comes at me through my trial period, how long is it now?
UnbarringTomb

FrelsoTrentone wrote:
Thanks Unbarring, and yeah I'm ready to take whatever comes at me through my trial period, how long is it now?

2 weeks at best,that's if you complete everything with time

Ok well, I'd like to change to Jedi Knight Sentinel, so I don't have to be on a waiting list.
Sticx45

Just curious, but will you enjoy the sentinel as much as you would have the guardian? Turn over seems kind of high, due to people failing to stay active. Might you be better waiting for an open slot, if you do indeed prefer the guardian?

Not trying to tell you what to do, just curious here.
FrelsoTrentone

Well now that you've brought it to my attention I've actually looked at the classes and what they do, and i like what The JEDI SAGE is all about.. In SWG I played a trooper for a long time, and I did like it.. so I may end up being a trooper.. but I really won't know until release I'm actually very undecided on what i will be.. for now though JEDI SAGE will be it for me.
Lord Marvel

Frelso I am happy to inform you, that your application have been approved by Administration.
Your trial will begin when you will confirm that you are ready to start it.

FrelsoTrentone

I'm ready! Lets do it!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Celebrations, Awards and Ceremonies All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum