Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Hart of Hircine

re: So what saber color says wise sage?

Sticx45 wrote:
Legendkiller456 wrote:
I am not sure if there will be shades of lightsaber colors, maybe there might be, or maybe there won't. But for my Shadow I will be using a blue lightsaber. I feel it has more of a dark effect to it, which I like since my Consular will be Assassinating Imperials :P

So far i found red, green, & blue in the beta weekends. The dev's have said there are some rare colors also. You can also change the blaster bolt colors in the same manor.
Have you forgoten about the pre order color crystal?
Sticx45

Yep i did forget about it lol. But I also don't know if that will be reusable or not. No other crystal is.
timaselj

Your thread title made me think a bit. It doesn't matter what color you have in the end. It won't say you're good or bad, wise or unwise. Only your actions will tell Happy

The supreme art of war is to subdue your enemy without fighting.
Crox Rava

Azno Chozulo wrote:
Sticx45 wrote:
Legendkiller456 wrote:
I am not sure if there will be shades of lightsaber colors, maybe there might be, or maybe there won't. But for my Shadow I will be using a blue lightsaber. I feel it has more of a dark effect to it, which I like since my Consular will be Assassinating Imperials :P

So far i found red, green, & blue in the beta weekends. The dev's have said there are some rare colors also. You can also change the blaster bolt colors in the same manor.
Have you forgoten about the pre order color crystal?

It appears that the color crystal just turns things yellow. I was D:

Photobucket
Pax Eternus

In Beta higher level (blue and purple) crystals also give stats. I had a lvl 25 purple yellow crystal (random drop from mob) that gave plus 11 to endurance.

I think the free preorder crystal just gives colour and not stats. Also, it is correct that they cant be reused...

Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum