View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Cmelt

re: Runescape?

I know most serious gamers think runescape is the kiddy pool of MMOs, however I have been playing for 6 years and I figured out of the large amount of people in Pax, at least a few might play. If you do play Runescape, please reply with your username (mine is Cmelt) and I will add you next time I get on.

I'm not asking what you think of this game so if you don't like it please don't troll this thread.

"The high destiny of the individual is to serve rather than to rule" -Albert Einstein
Lord Marvel

I`m checking it out... I actually never played it ^_^

LordMarvelpl <-- nick Happy

Arkathos

re: Re: Runescape?

I'm not asking what you think of this game so if you don't like it please don't troll this thread.

You should know that fellow paxians wouldn't troll a thread Cmelt, we're not your typical posters on the TOR forums, so relax. Happy

And I used to play, but stopped when games with better graphics appeared, but I have fond memories of fishing and frying shrimp and tuna lol. I recently looked into it again but its changed so much since I last played (6+years ago) and it'll be a rough learning curve. But I may start again if only to give you folks some company lol.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
gagebass

lol i played that very long time ago was my very first mmo so i dont judge i could try to remeber my login if enough people play

runescape huh... good memories...

I have no idea about my login info there, but I am willing to start anew if enough people decide to give it a go. Happy

The supreme art of war is to subdue your enemy without fighting.
Hart of Hircine

I can't remember my old toon but I have created a new one lol. I was an excellent gatherer back then.

New toons name is Azno btw
Cmelt

Gai I know that our members are respectful but i've seen quite a few threads (especially LoL) turn into an argument and I was trying to avoid that here so I spologize for coming off a bit forcefull. It was also my first mmo and I decided to revisit it and I have found it to be incredibly enjoyable now that I know what i'm doing and how I like to play. When I first tried to play again I was so frustrated with how many changes there were since I last played, but eventually I overcame that and have had fun seeing at how crazily the
in-game economy has changed.

I would love to see some paxians start playing again and i'm very open to answering questions to those new to the game or thinking about trying it. So continue to post your usernames if your interested and I hope to see you all in-game!

"The high destiny of the individual is to serve rather than to rule" -Albert Einstein
Pauliosis

I have no comment on this subject.. too many bad memories
Cmelt

Pauliosis wrote:
I have no comment on this subject.. too many bad memories

Hahahahaha I could say the same about almost everything I have ever done in my life.

Arkathos

What world would we play in? I'm starting now lol

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Cmelt

Well way back when my friends and I used to always play we always used 27. But whatever world you want Gai.

gagebass

well i though you could play your toon on anyworld you wanted or did that change?

gagebass wrote:
well i though you could play your toon on anyworld you wanted or did that change?
Some servers are members servers.
Cmelt

You can play on any world you want but having one we all used as a "guild world" could be helpful especially to the beginners if anyone is just starting.

willish

re: Runescape

Hehehe havnt played that in a while. My name is soht_d0wn. I just noticed after a year of having it that i misspelled shot >.> I stopped playing after they changed the GE but ill give it a shot again.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Gaming and Tech All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: